nothing fits!!

I felt like this last week and so had a shopping afternoon... but I made a point of hitting the cheap shops... Primark... Matalan and New Look... to buy some bits that fit properly but which didn't cost a fortune. Just getting a new skirt & pair of trousers for work and some t-shirts for weekends has made a huge difference to the way I look and feel.

I felt like this last week and so had a shopping afternoon... but I made a point of hitting the cheap shops... Primark... Matalan and New Look... to buy some bits that fit properly but which didn't cost a fortune. Just getting a new skirt & pair of trousers for work and some t-shirts for weekends has made a huge difference to the way I look and feel.
yeah you're right!! i think im just having one of those days!!

who would have thought we would ever complain about our clothes being too big lol but it so true at first it was fun as I had some smaller clothes tucked away so I got to wear them but now Im smaller again Ive run out and dont want to waste money. I do feel horrible when im pulling my baggy jeans up all the time, Im going to get a few cheap bits coz they wont fit for long!! ( woohoo ) lol

does anyone else feel awful in there clothes? even though ive lost weight i still feel like a blimp!!!

Yepp! I always have tho, which is why i'm on this diet i spose. LOL. I'm more annoyed at the minute though as i'm too big for a 16 and too small for an 18! so I look awful either way. Roll on friday weigh in so that I'll hopefully fit in the 16 properly next week. :)

Yepp! I always have tho, which is why i'm on this diet i spose. LOL. I'm more annoyed at the minute though as i'm too big for a 16 and too small for an 18! so I look awful either way. Roll on friday weigh in so that I'll hopefully fit in the 16 properly next week. :)

lol i was going to post the exact same. size 16 is just that bit to small for my hips and an 18 is just that bit to big for my waist.. was gettin a bit frustrated with them but i keep saying to myself.. its a sign the 16 is not to far away lol :innocent0001:

does anyone else feel awful in there clothes? even though ive lost weight i still feel like a blimp!!!

I feel exactly the same tried on a load of clothes and they still
don't fit I only bought a couple of things last year when I put on the weight so my wardrobe is full of small clothes which realistically won't fit til end Sept mid October but hve to keep momentum going roll on four weeks time !

Back