Nothing to wear!!!

djidie

Hi.
I have been on the diet for 6 weeks now. I started when I realised that my size 16 clothes were too small and that I needed size 18.
Well for a few days now, I have nothing to wear!!!:D All my clothes are far too big. That is such a great feeling.
I actually enjoyed going clothes shopping this morning. I don't have to go to Evans anymore!!!!
This diet is just so great. Why didn't I start before?

Wow, That's great news. I can't wait for that to be me! Congratulations!

T x

Hi.
I have been on the diet for 6 weeks now. I started when I realised that my size 16 clothes were too small and that I needed size 18.
Well for a few days now, I have nothing to wear!!!:D All my clothes are far too big. That is such a great feeling.
I actually enjoyed going clothes shopping this morning. I don't have to go to Evans anymore!!!!

Hi Geraldine,

It does feel good going out to buy in normal clothes shops and not feeling confined to the fat shops.:(

Congrats':D

Love Mini xxx

Well done hon,

i have about 5 different sizes to work my way through then my hubby said he will treat me to designer clothes that are notoriously one size smaller!!

That's my goal for summer.

x

so true.

cant w8 for that feeling....

congrats on new size!!!

Congratulations!! It must be fab. I think ebay is a fantastic place to help remedy this quick shift in sizes for raising money for new stuff and also for a few bargains in new smaller sizes!! Sarahxx.

Well done its a great feeling isnt it. Ive just text my friend and said that I really feel Im going to do this and get some fab new clothes for summer when we go on hols.

The girl on the till in asda told me that they are shortly starting a 20% discount offer, Im not sure if its this weekend, another good shop to get some bits in to tied us over until the next size:D :D :D

Well I'm off to primark this weekend!Its got to the stage where I can still just about get away with tops but the trousers are just BL***Y ridiculously big now! It really is a great feeling to be dropping sizes.I dont want to spend a fortune so primark seems the ideal place until I buy my "real" small clothes.
Well done dropping sizes is just the best feeling ever IMO,
Nikki x

Wow! What an achievement! Brilliant feeling I am sure! Makes it all sooooooooooo worth it!! I cant wait to not be able to shop in Evans!!

I bet that feels fantastic, to walk into a normal shop and buy something that fits!

it is one of my goals to no longer have shop assistants looking at you as if to say "you must be joking if anything in here will fit" in normal shops!!

Well Done!!

Love

Fab, well done

congrats

Hi.

im exactly the same i can still fit into my tops thanks to my chest but my trousers are all far too big now....i mean even my black trousers iv had since i was 14 the bum is just gettin a bit big on me (i think the only place im losing my inches is my bum - maybe i should suggest to my ccd if shel measure that aswell??lol). Now im down to a size 14 in trousers yeah!! altho i hav to admit the new size 14 jeans are still a little pinchy but they will fit soon!!!
CONGRATS on goin down size!! hope it keeps goin that way!!!

Back