• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

November 2018 Challenge

S: 12st9.5lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.1%)
Hi guys! Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out of this... found out last week that I'm pregnant! Still gonna keep going to group (if midwife ok with it) to try and keep up with healthy eating as all I've done is eat since I found out!! Good luck with the rest of the challenge guys!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st8lb(12.29%)
Hi guys! Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out of this... found out last week that I'm pregnant! Still gonna keep going to group (if midwife ok with it) to try and keep up with healthy eating as all I've done is eat since I found out!! Good luck with the rest of the challenge guys!
Congratulations Kellie!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st6.5lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 2st9.5lb(14.76%)
Congratulations on your wonderful news Kellie!

S: 11st7lb C: 9st9.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st11.5lb(15.84%)
Congratulations!

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 11st1lb(50.65%)
well done everyone. Good luck to the Monday & Tuesday weighers this coming week.

Attachments

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 11st1lb(50.65%)
I've been ill in bed all weekend so didn't make weigh in yesterday.

Well done everyone!
Get well soon. It's that time of the year, I am full of a cold at the moment, no idea how I managed to drag my carcass to my first ever Boogie Bounce session last week.

S: 11st7lb C: 9st9.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st11.5lb(15.84%)
Get well soon. It's that time of the year, I am full of a cold at the moment, no idea how I managed to drag my carcass to my first ever Boogie Bounce session last week.
Thank you. I'm just starting to get over it now and need to get back to being 100% on plan. I hope you enjoyed Boogie Bounce, it sounds like great fun.