November Challenge

Well 1st day! Going well so far (apart from this skimmed milk - that was a shock to the system with my tea)

I would liketo lose 10lb in November!

karen

you do get used to the Skimmed milk...
Good Luck
and welcome

I'm gonna jump on the 10lb band wagon, now I've got over my illness and replaced my dodgy scales I'm back on the wagon and ready to go. My weigh day is now on a Monday which means I have 5 weigh ins this month :D Good luck everyone x

KES -10lb
Jelly Tot -8lb
Mrsthorpe -8lb
BecciMac -12lb
Hayley83 -
6lb
Amby -10lb
Reds -8lb

Kjudge -10lb
FattyMcBigbum -10lb

good luck!!!!
i cant wait to weigh in this monday.... ive been so good and not stepped on the scales allll week!!!
(we took the batts out to get new ones, and ive not put the new ones in yet...)
ooohhh exciting... i so hope ive lost this week...

Im new!!!!

Hey I'm new to slimfast. My November monthly challenge is to lose 8lbs.

Overall I would love to lose 2st (1st by xmas) and any help and support given would be great cuz i dnt think I don't think I can do it alone.

Current weight 15st 5lbs

thanks Lisa for adding Rosebud!....

well first weigh in for me this month and ive lost 3lb!! woop woop....
so thats 7lb left to go!!!

KES -10lb - 3lb gone..... 7lb to go!!
Jelly Tot -8lb
Mrsthorpe -8lb
BecciMac -12lb
Hayley83 -
6lb
Amby -10lb
Reds -8lb

Kjudge -10lb
FattyMcBigbum -10lb
Rosebud -8lb

No probs Kes :)

-6.8lb! Just gotta stay focused for next week now, at least I don't have a bonfire night for another year so I won't eat donuts and hotdogs again for a while

*edit* forgot to add the list ^.^

Jelly Tot -8lb
Mrsthorpe -8lb
BecciMac -12lb
Hayley83 -
6lb
Amby -10lb
Reds -8lb

Kjudge -10lb
FattyMcBigbum -10lb
- 6.8lb gone..... 3.2lb to go!!
Rosebud -8lb

wow lisa thats fantastic!!!!
do you think its the tablets???? or do you just think your back on focus again?

I think it must have something to do with the tablets cos I had a blowout Saturday when we went to an event for bonfire night, and I think the 3 litres of water a day might have something to do with it too, I've never been a big water drinker but I've really pushed myself to have lots this week, I just need to keep it up for next week and hope saturday doesn't bite me on the arse next week ^.^

im sure if you keep it up you will be fine... and if you have enough of the tablets take them.... see what happens.....

I think I've only got about 12 left I want to go and get some more but when I went last week he asked if the xenical had worked and I said no - because I'd always forget to take them, so it would seem a little odd me asking for more. 12 should be enough to get me through more than a week with Slim Fast though so I'll see what my loss is like next week with them and if it's high again I'll make an appointment :eek:

im sure that they wont mind you asking for them.
and what ive done is set times for my alarm to go off every day at the times i would normally eat and that reminds me.. (its working well that way)
so maybe just explain to them that they didnt work because you forgot to take them but you are determined to give it a good go this time...
im sure they are not going to look down at you for trying to give it your best shot before surgery has to get involved

1st Weigh In

:D

Well 1st weigh in this morning!

And i've lost 5lbs.

And to be honest with myself I have some plans at the weekend that couldn't be changed once I started with the slimfast so I could have possibly stuck to it better than I did.

Not such a bad start to November

I started SF today - could you please put me down for the November challenge to lose 10lb.

Thanks

Jelly Tot -8lb
Mrsthorpe -8lb
BecciMac -12lb
Hayley83 -
6lb
Amby -10lb
Reds -8lb

Kjudge -10lb
FattyMcBigbum -10lb
Rosebud -8lb
Edd2712- 10lb.

good luck... and welcome! hope you have found this site as useful as what the rest of us have.... remember ask any questions and post loads.. it really does help!

hello hayley83... well done,... great loss...

Jelly Tot -8lb
Mrsthorpe -8lb
BecciMac -12lb
Hayley83 -
6lb -2lb lost, 4 to go!!!!!
Amby -10lb
Reds -8lb

Kjudge -10lb
FattyMcBigbum -10lb
Rosebud -8lb
Edd2712- 10lb.

Hi Gals hope your all doing well, I am postponing my weigh in for this week due to TOTM! I would hate to get on the darn scales and be disheartened so will weigh in on Monday :D

Back