Ready steady go.

Who is in.
Starting weight
Your goal
And weekly losses

Last edited:
Snowy start 27st9lb
Goal 27st2lb 7lbs to go
This feels like a little goal based on the last few weeks but i am assuming thats the initial whoosh and will stop soon.

Tipp goal 2.3kg 0kg gone 2.3kg to go
Snowy goal 7lbs 0lbs gone 7lbs to go

Im on track for a small loss this week for Friday weigh in. Im saying it now to shame myself into staying on track.

Tipp goal 2.3kg 1.7g gone 0.6kg to go
Snowy goal 7lbs 1lbs gone 6lbs to go
Manxy - goal 7lbs - 0lbs gone - 7lbs to go

I did it this week, i got a loss. I am my lowest weight this year

After putting on a couple of pounds on a trip away and then a rotten cold, I'm moving in the right direction again with a pound off since my last weigh-in (and 3lbs off since the middle of last week if you count the 2lbs gain):

Snowy goal 7lbs 1lbs gone 6lbs to go
Manxy - goal 7lbs - 1lbs gone - 6lbs to go

Last edited:
In was dropping weight but now am increasing again. Hopefully this Friday i will have a loss to report.

Well done Manxy - I haven't posted as I've had 2 STS but I've had a sneaky weigh yesterday and I'm looking on course for a woosh that hopefully will mean I come close to my target - but won't count my chickens until they've hatched (ie official weigh day)

I have always been very wooshy no matter what diet I've done. I have a loss then a few maintains or half pound fluctuations and then a another drop.

Pleased to report that I lost 8lbs today after two weeks of maintaining and did hit the target! Fingers crossed for Friday for you both.

Snowy goal 7lbs 9lbs gone 0lbs to go
Manxy - goal 7lbs - 4lbs gone - 3lbs to go

Last edited:
Back