Samprand - 8lbs (4lbs to go)
gem123 - 8lbs (7.5lbs to go)
Mousy - 8lbs (8lbs to go)
Princess-Jader - 7lbs (7lbs to go)
natty1009 - 7lbs (7lbs to go)
Val123 - 14lbs (5lbs to go)
betharoo0 - 5lbs (5lbs to go)
ashclow - 8lbs (4.5lbs to go)

just realised i hadnt updated mine after i weighed in on friday, whoops! 2 off :)

Had a rotten week - 1lb gain :( - makes my challenge that bit harder - one week to lose 6lbs!! Doubt if I'll manage that, could kick myself, but hey ho - it's a long term plan so as long as I get a decent loss I'll be happy enough.

Well done to everyone for their losses x

Val123 - 14lbs (6lbs to go)
ashclow - 8lbs (4.5lbs to go)

never mind val, like u said its a long term plan, a friend of mine once said 'losing weight is a marathon, not a sprint' and i think this really applies sometimes :) 6lbs in a single week is quite a lot, but even if you only lose another 1lb by the end of november its still a loss to add on to all the others youve had this month x

Thanks for adding in my loss Samprand, I was on my phone and couldn't figure out how to do it. Well done on your loss too!
Hard luck to you Val, I know how easy it is to have a bad week, but Samprand is right, you should take heart from the other good losses you've had this month. It easy to get de-motivated but you've just gotta pick yourself up and start again :) Come on girl!!

2lbs off for me this week - could have so much more going by my sneaky peek at scales on thursday, but couldn't avoid eating at the weekend with nights out and friend's birthday etc., so just glad to have lost something.

Going to stick to my rapid plan 100% and have a final weigh in on Thursday morning, and fx I might get close to the goal I set myself. 4lbs is a tall order in 3 days, but it is achievable on the AAW8 plan. I just hope that eating so much at the weekend, will give me 'first week' type losses.

Good luck to everyone else for this week's weigh in. All in all, despite my blip and not very impressive loss this week, we've all done amazingly well.

Val123 - 14lbs (4lbs to go)
ashclow - 8lbs (4.5lbs to go

You can do it val, glad you had a good weekend and a 2lb loss is really very good :)

ive gone a bit backwards and put on 3lbs when i weighed in on friday, totally justified though as i'd been a pig all week. so i doubt im going to hit my target by the end of the month. argh it sooo wasnt worth it! i should have just behaved myself lol lesson learnt though! hopefully i should be able to make it back down to me pre-pig weight of 16st 4 before the end of november :)

I put on a pound this week... Am mad with myself but then again I was in London for the weekend so I suppose it could be worse. Still I wish I hadn't eaten those chips :/

Hi everyone, a bit late I know but can I join in for the challenge? I'd like to lose 3pm a week form the next 3 weigh ins before Christmas.

31/10 - 15st4
07/11 - 14st12
14/11 - 14st7
21/11 - 14st5
28/11 - 14st4 (birthday last week so ate out!) *total loss 1 stone*

I'd love to join the challenge if you're still doing it. I'm newly diagnosed with celiacs disease and have new food challenges. I've lost and kept off 7 pounds this month from the change of now gluten. Seeing other folks success is very helpful!

I'd love to join the challenge if you're still doing it. I'm newly diagnosed with celiacs disease and have new food challenges. I've lost and kept off 7 pounds this month from the change of now gluten. Seeing other folks success is very helpful!

Hi :) This challenge has ended but I've started a new one for February: http://www.minimins.com/challenges-.../256366-february-2012-exercise-challenge.html Click that and join if you still want to take part :whacky068:

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis hun, but a huge well done on the loss! x

Back