NOW FULL

Loz1984

Flab 2 Fab!
Hi all,

One of our team members has had to leave CD so there is now a space on team 4 - Belly Busters.

I believe (please correct/forgive me if i'm wrong) that there is also space for one more on the newly formed team 9: water babes.

The team challenge is a weekly contest to see which team can lose the most weight (this is done by % lost) so anyone wanting to join must be a regular on the forum and must be commited to being part of a team!

Last edited:
Just a bump for team 4 - if anyone wants to join us, we are a friendly bunch :)

Wannabeskinny has asked to be a member of team 4. 1 place left on the team though as we've had another drop out :cry:

So still one space on team 4 and one on team 9 i think......

I take it back, just one left on team 4. Team 9 are full!

Bump! Team 4 are still one short......

Bump!

Bit confused by all this but if you still need someone for Team 4 I'd be happy to sign up. Like hanjole, I switched from W8 to CD yesterday. I weigh on a Wednesday morning and was 13 stone 11lbs this morning.

Hi Frances!

We do still need a new member yup!

It's a team challenge - there are 9 teams of six and each week the team leader works out the % loss for each person and the % loss for the team. The weeks loss has to be with the team leader each Thursday. Make sense?

If you want to be included in this weeks, we'll need your weight last wednesday a.m so we can work out this weeks loss! You can PM Bunny who's our team leader if you like?

That means that providing wannabeskinny and Frances are still happy that team 4 is full again!

see as my old team 9 disappeared.. if you have a space on team 4 still I'd love to

cancel that.. its now full.. doh lol

Back