Now I've got rid of some of my chins....

You look great and your hair is fab, I'm wanting to get a bit more weight off and I'm going to have mine done!!

Yay you two, can't wait for pics!!! ;-)

Gorgeous!! :) Really like the style - I may have to copy you... hmmm... since I had my locks chopped off (waist to shoulders + fringe) I've been chomping at the bit to get more taken off... there is something really cathartic about having a new hairdo when doing a diet like LL, i'm sure you'll agree. Looks brill though honey - good choice :) xxx

Susianna, thanks!!

Anna, I remember you mentioning that you were thinking of going for the chop now you come to mention it. I think you'd look absolutely fab as you have the most amazing bone structure and cheek bones and such fine features. I put it off for so long as I think my features are rather more 'manly'!! LOL! But then I thought that I'm not hiding anything with slightly longer hair! It used to be down my back two years' ago, but people could still see that I was obese for goodness sake!!

Anyway, you are right, it's been very cathartic and I felt good being brave more than anything! I'm just hoping I can do it myself!!

Can't wait to see if you go for the chop yourself - I didn't want to think about it too long and just booked the appointment, but so far I'm glad I did it!

I love the new look Poppy

Back