Now JUly and no way nearer

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    It is now july and i am wondering if i I can still get some weight off by end of october wonder how much i can lose 3 stone would be nice if i can :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think 3 stone is probably a bit optimistic to be honest. Remember the average loss is 1 - 2lbs a week. Thats an average of about half a stone a month. Youd probably be better if you really stick at it to aim for maybe 2 by October. Better to aim low and be pleased than aim high and be disapointed :)

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    2 stone would be fine anymore would be a bonus lol

5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Starlight
    But you lost 4 stone in 4 months what is the difference lol

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Because Ive stuck to the diet 110% every single day since I started it AND my weight loss is for some reason higher than the average for WW. Losing 1 stone a month on WW is very unusual and really higher than you should aim for.

Aim for half a stone a month which is what WW say you should be able to lose

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Hun
    best to take little steps at a time and then you have something to aim for lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.