Now shop clothes are too big!!

Huseyin

Silver Member
Well today it finally happened, i went into my favourite little clothing boutique and saw a jacket i wanted to buy, it was too big!! the man looked at me and said the old you would have fitted into this coat.

Now i feel gutted i could not get the coat i wanted and at the same time proud that i couldnt.

Have you guys had this experience yet! its a great feeling and i think we should all share this as its quite motivational. Now i need to look for another coat that i like!!

When I finally get started this is one of the things I am looking forward to most - going into a normal shop and buying clothes of the rack. Its been a long time, I'm sick of going to Cotton Traders and High Mighty paying extortionate prices!

now that's one hell of a achievement H, being too SMALL for the clothes you want to wear! lol

Keep it up mate, and I'm sure you can find smaller things you like! :D

That has happened to me too

During LL I have bought a few things I considered special so saved them to wear for an occasion. When the time came they were too big.
So now my motto is wear and enjoy.
Bought a fitted leather jacket today.
Size 10. Worn it already - I hope it's not because i'm worried i'll get bigger again.
Oh no - something else to worry about.....:confused:

Yep, I see gorgeous clothes all the time all over the place, look at the label and they are all too big, with none of my size available sometimes...it feels great, but disheartening at the same time...I could alter the bigger sizes, but that's too much of a schlep!

What a feeling H. I'm looking forward to the day!

What a brilliant moment, another milestone! I know exactly what you mean though, fab and irritating in equal measure!

x

Back