Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Now THAT's better!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melliepigpog, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Week 4 weigh in (day early) and another 7lbs off YAY!!! thats 24lbs in 4 weeks....bring it on! Come on people - 100% in gives 100% out :) :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    24 lb in 4 weeks !!!!!!!! that is amazing....god i hope i can do that, have you been doing ss???? have you cheated at all?????

4. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    wow!!! thats a fantastic loss. :party0011:

em x

5. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

I have done SS 100% no cheating....I have had 12lb loss first week, 4.5lbs second week, 0.5lbs last week (weird!) and 7lbs this week! I cant believe I am 4lb short of 2 stone already....I am hoping another week of 100% ss will shift that 4lbs...I wrote in my diary that i wanted to lose one stone by next week....never did I think i'd double it!! :)

6. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    you have done so well...xxxxxx

7. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    OMG mellie, how fantastic is that, well done you!!!!!! :D :D

8. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Wow, what fantastic results!! You must be so pleased.
    Well done!!! X

9. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Fantastic news. Well done x

10. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

thank you v v v v much - I really am over the moon....It's not always easy but seeing the results (specially as I still have about 8 stone left to go lol) means each day is a little easier. This has proved to be the most inspiring site, on good days, on bad days. Even when people get a bit worked up and get passionate about the threads they are posting in it shows me what a great intelligent diverse bunch we all are, with one common goal. I have always felt so worthless when it came to my looks, and now i feel i might have finally, hopefully (please God let it be so) cracked it. So my dear ex-husband who thought he could do better - just you wait LOL!! oooo little bit of a moment there folks...i think i am rambling due to a weight loss 'high' :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.