number 9 weigh in

tafflass

Silver Member
hello to you all x

weighed in this morning and i'm chuffed to say i lost 5lbs!!:D

as you all know i tend to lose 3-4lbs a week so this loss is amazing for me x

took my measurements today too and i've dropped another 8 inches this week :eek:
37 total now in 7 weeks :D

went to new look for a nose(not that they sell noses lol).
found my leather look jacket in the sale for only £15!!was gutted but turned it into a positive and got a brown one too in a smaller size :D

decided also that i'm defo going to slimming world in december.
going to do red days so i have limited portions of pasta,spuds etc.

going to start doing some proper exercise this week too coz i hate my belly and thighs!

good luck to all for weigh ins x

WELL DONE!!!! Thats fantastic.

I'm going to do the same as you with regard eating. I did okay on Sw before so I'll go back, stick as much as poss to red days and use the health extras for spuds and potatoes etc.

x

Brilliant Well done you :D
x
x

Hey that's fantastic hun!

I LOVE your outlook- bummer the jacket's in the sale...BONUS!! get another one!! Fantastic!!

You're doing so well!

xxx

Well done! That's a great loss!! & those inches are really melting off, eh?

Argh, I hate seeing stuff that I've bought in the sale, but, look at you getting another one!!

Also, glad to hear you've settled on a plan :) Nice to know what you're doing!

Hannah

Aw that was a great lift for you to improve on previous losses. Good for you and the inches really seem to be dropping off as well.

5lbs bet you were so chuffed with that, your doing so well. I used to do sw and lost 2 stone but then i used to stick with red days. I switched to there extra easy plan which combines red and green and my diet fell apart...i'm hoping to go to red when i've got the bulk of my weight off...xx

Great loss hun, well done!

well done Hun a great loss again

thank you everyone xx

starting to feel really good about myself now.long may the losses continue x

on a house cleaning mission today and gonna fit in the vibroplate and gravity walker at some point.

Back