Nurseberyl's Diary

OH MY GOSH! been so bad food wise today. Was dd's party which went really well and she had a wonderful time! But I ate party food, cakes etc then had a curry tonight and more cake!!

Sorry I dont have time to catch up on everyones diary today x

OH MY GOSH! been so bad food wise today. Was dd's party which went really well and she had a wonderful time! But I ate party food, cakes etc then had a curry tonight and more cake!!

ah f**k it!!!!!!! It's not every day is it??? :D
Hope she had a lovely birthday party, and I hope the cupcakes were a success :D

You know what I think .... these days when one of us says we had such a bad food day I really don't think it's as bad a food day as what we probably used to eat usually before we started CC if you get me?

Glad to hear the party went well!

You know what I think .... these days when one of us says we had such a bad food day I really don't think it's as bad a food day as what we probably used to eat usually before we started CC if you get me?

Glad to hear the party went well!

I agree Sam, I think we feel guilty for slipping off the wagon, but actually even when we are having a "bad food day", we are still conscious of what we eat. That is something I never was before I started ccing. :D

I agree with you both. Had another bad food day today, but its no where near as bad as what it used to be! My scales ran out of battery this morning, so i was lost, had a mini break down!! It takes one of those silly disco shaped batteries! must get one tomorrow!

I have tried tesco, wilkos, and all the cheap shops! If i get one on ebay it will take days to come, I need it now! i cant weigh anything, I feel like a limb is missing ;)

My scales battery was £4.50 !!! I'm so looking on eBay! My scales were only £15 lol. They do get a lot of use tho.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What scales do you have?!?! I couldn't wait in the end and found 2 batteries for £3 in some weird electrical shop that also sold weird toys it was spooky! I can't live without my scales either!

What scales do you have?!?! I couldn't wait in the end and found 2 batteries for £3 in some weird electrical shop that also sold weird toys it was spooky! I can't live without my scales either!

errr, weird toys????? Do tell!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm such a geek, that I'd make my own battery until I found some shop ones lol (did I really just admit that one? :eek:)

Make your own battery?! damn lady teach me, cos I dont want to get stuck without scale batteries again!

Ohh all you need is some ionic solution, like window cleaner. Then take two pencils and split then and take the graphite rod out. Then get 2 lines of metal wire (metal coat hangers will do) and connect each of the graphite rods to the ends of the hangers. Then dip the graphite rods in the window solution and take the other two ends of the coat hangers and attach them to the positive and negative terminals in the battery holder and bobs your uncle! A working scale :)

Back