Nurseberyl's Diary

Only put on 3lbs while away. Am really pleased. All the swimming paid off!

Back on the Graze just redeemed £5 worth of clubcard vouchers for 4 Graze boxes. Would be crazy not to!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs is great, that will shift in no time. Whats this about the clubcard points and graze?? :)

When you've got enough tesco points go on the website to the rewards bit and you can exchange £5 worth for 4 boxes of graze! Which is really good value! Then tesco email you a code and you pop that into the graze website. You can do it twice so might get another!

oooh, cheers hun. Will have a look tomorrow. :)
Have you unpacked and settled back in? I hate the amount of washing you have when you get back off holiday!! :)

When you've got enough tesco points go on the website to the rewards bit and you can exchange £5 worth for 4 boxes of graze! Which is really good value! Then tesco email you a code and you pop that into the graze website. You can do it twice so might get another!

Glad I gave you a visit! That's seems like a great deal, will have to do that.

Hope things are going well for you.
3lbs over your hols? That's good going..well done.

My bf has put a picture of me on fb of me sunbathing in swimsuit. I'm absolutely disgusted and humiliated. Everyone has seen me looking like a beached whale. I just burst into tears. Tears of shame, can't believe all his friends will have seen it. I've called him all the names under the sun and told him to remove it, which he has. He said I looked hot! Hot???? How can blubber look ****ing hot??? But everyone's probably had a good laugh by now.

NO ONE has laughed at you!!

What he did was inexcusable, but in his defense, he genuinley thought you looked amazing. I'm not saying that is a good enough reason for doing what he did, but he doesn't think the way you do.

This is not going to make you feel any better, but you never look as bad in a photo to someone else, as you do to yourself. It can't take the horrible feelings away, but it is actually true. We all have distorted views of ourselves.

Sending you lot's of love hun, I'm so sorry you are feeling so terrible :hug99:

Oh thank you squeezy. I just feel so embarrassed. I didn't even know he had taken the pic, if I had known I would have made him delete it, but the first time I see it is on Facebook! What was he thinking. He says I'm paranoid about my weight..... So he posts a pic of me half naked for all to see? Ugh, I could crawl into a hole right now. Don't ever get Facebook squeeze, you have the right idea.

Awww hun. I would be just as embarrassed and angry as you if it was me in that situation. But he thinks you look hot and wanted to show you off to his friends :) yes, he was stupid about it, but he obviously didn't think that you'd be upset.

Awww hun. I would be just as embarrassed and angry as you if it was me in that situation. But he thinks you look hot and wanted to show you off to his friends :) yes, he was stupid about it, but he obviously didn't think that you'd be upset.

Thanks hon.. I know he didnt mean to upset me, hes being so apologetic its driving me crazy. Just feel bleh about it, prob over reacting? Dunno just felt awful

You're not over reacting at all. I would be devastated.

I shall just add this reason to the long list I already have as to why I don't have facebook!! :)

I am thinking of deleting it! I went away for 2 weeks, came home, checked facebook, thought well I didnt miss anything, all people do is talk crap. If people want to talk to me well they can TALK to me, in real life!

GRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZE!!!!!! why are they so tasty?! I dont think I have ever managed to not eat all 4 boxes when I get them!

I think I have attached a pic of me in Spain, in front of a taxi of all things! (no idea why) Im in a size 16 dress, as its stretchy (must be bloody stretchy to get round those knockers)

Last edited:
Thx honey would like to see what you look like one day :) still have a long way to go- as someone kindly pointed out to me last night :/

Whoever said that is an arse! You look great hun!

What?????????? Who the f**k do they think they are???
My Mother politley pointed that out to me the other day, people can be so delightful!!! :mad:

No pictures of me I'm afraid, the lens will crack in the camera!

Back