Nurses!

Good good the more the merrier. When in back on the laptop u will devise a list of who is involved x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to see replies, sparkles i think most of us probably will not be on plan fully at the minute after all we have lives too and thats the role im taking in January, yes i want to do this but i also want to live too. So many times i have eaten something i havnt wanted on a meal out or even not gone in the first place and all it does is lead to resentment xx

Right so the first week weigh in will be the week commencing 6th Jan and i think we should also each have an aim for the month what do you think ?xx

Team members

Jaxmummy - AIM 8lbs
*Sparkles*
Louise1982
Summer86

I will place the list and aims weight loss etc on the first post so its always easy to find x

I'll aim for 5lbs. It won't get me to target but I need to be realistic about what I can achieve at this stage in my journey:)

I completely agree about enjoying life too. I refuse to go out for a meal, esp at this time of year and watch everybody else eat deserts. If it takes an extra few weeks overall to lose the weight then so be it.

I hope you have a better night and it goes quickly.
I finished yesterday morning and couldn't sleep at all last night. I was cleaning and doing the washing at 2am. Shattered today lol

I'm back on nights tomorrow blurghh with next door doing some sort of renovation this could get interesting !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you got some sleep last night Louise!
Sparkles how was your night?
Jaxsmummy hope your shift goes well.

I've got today and tomorrow off as I'm on long days sat and sun. Woken up with a sore throat and a suspicious spot on my tonsil-I'm really prone to tonsillitis and get it most winters :-/

oh no winter bugs yuk! Was just having a snooze as i always do pre 1st night and work ring can i do the late, err i dont think so its 2pm and i come on 2 trains never mind the fact ive spent most of the morning in bed! Too many staff tonight so will prob be moved to another ward to help

Boo, to all of the moves:( we're lucky and have to have a nurse patient ratio of a max of 1:4 so we never get asked to move. I would hate to be moved and probably spend most of the day trying to find my feet.

Last one tonight thank god! Is it wrong I can't wait for my shift to be over before it's even begun. ;)

Back