• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

nuts?

As far as I can remember, brazils are best for carbs Vicki at around 3.6 per 100g, and I eat them daily, although strictly speaking I think they're OWL only, not induction-friendly. Things like macadamias are next at around 4.8, and even almonds (which I adore) are only 7. A small handful fills me up and I often go for nuts for a lunch on the run, and never feel hungry afterwards.

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Typical - my favourite (cashews) are the highest in carbs - ah well, maybe in a few months! :)

I love macadamias, keep a bag in my drawer at work - just in case - eat about 6-8 depending on the size. Though it is hard to stop once you start. I find putting sellotape on the bag helps lol

ladyfelsham

I'd need a mousetrap to stop me :)

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
I eat peanuts and pistachios, they are about 9nc per 100g. If you measure out 50g its normally a bit enough portion to satisfy a snacy need.

I eat them around 10.30 am every day mon-fri :p

ladyfelsham

[email protected] - I love nuts but don't have any in the house, I couldn't control myself and stop after 10! :)