Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

perhaps 1/2 a cake then? lol

Lol I think I may just go without today and make one tomorrow instead- my fairy needs a day off lol

The one I made yesterday has gone.... All in my belly :) the poo fairy finally arrived this morning but didn't stay for long :-( lol xx

That's the problem- if I make a cake, I will eat it all! I can't save some for tomorrow, it just won't happen lol.

That's the reason I'm on SW cos I ate all the cakes haha!!

Decided I will make the choc cherry one tomorrow as it sounds amazing! Just have to keep hubby away from the last cherry yogurt in the fridge!

Once I've done the flavours naked!!! lol I hope you kept the blinds closed so the neighbours couldnt see you, they're just getting used to the cow suit lmao

This is an interesting post. I got some the other day, ate it with yogurt. OMG - it made me want to vom!!!

How do you advise I use it next, and do you think it aids your loss? I am losing at 1.5lbs a week, which I am quite happy with, but would love a little bit more.

Hi nat - did you just eat it as it is? Try making a cake with it, it makes it easier to swallow and much tastier. It certainly helps the bowels lol.

Hello Dizzy, here to follow you.
Live not tried another scan bran yet, the BF is still eating the rum coconut one yet. I think. Should've brought it to London cos I was a bad cookie, never mind hope your well. Xx

Hi nat - did you just eat it as it is? Try making a cake with it, it makes it easier to swallow and much tastier. It certainly helps the bowels lol.

Ok, shall try. Not conceived though

Morning all....... Mmmm warm carrot cake today for me :) instead of a third egg I used a dollop of ff natural yogurt instead and it's probably a bit wet to be honest but still gorgeous... I'm hoping it will harden up once it cools (no rude comments now girlies lol)

ForumRunner_20130701_072920.png

ForumRunner_20130701_072952.png

Hello Dizzy how ru today? I can't find your diary from your link has it moved/changed.

I gained 0.5lb this week which isn't bad considering my weekend away but no fear, I'm back on it, like a car bonnet! Xxx

Morning all....... Mmmm warm carrot cake today for me :) instead of a third egg I used a dollop of ff natural yogurt instead and it's probably a bit wet to be honest but still gorgeous... I'm hoping it will harden up once it cools (no rude comments now girlies lol)

View attachment 98137

View attachment 98138

Hi Mrs store, your scan bran cake looks really good, in fact it looks more like pudding than breakfast mmmm is there any left? Xxx

yum yum yum my carrot cake the other day wasn't great but I think it wasn't sweet enough, and I used quark as topping and it didn't go as well as I thought. I have since been educated on the use of greek total yog tho and will try another :)

I'm going to make a scan bran cake today what goes in the cherry bakewell one? chery yog, almond essence and ???

yum yum yum my carrot cake the other day wasn't great but I think it wasn't sweet enough, and I used quark as topping and it didn't go as well as I thought. I have since been educated on the use of greek total yog tho and will try another :)

I'm going to make a scan bran cake today what goes in the cherry bakewell one? chery yog, almond essence and ???

Erm... I don't know but will you post pictures and recipe she done please as it sounds yummy. X

Hello Dizzy how ru today? I can't find your diary from your link has it moved/changed.

I gained 0.5lb this week which isn't bad considering my weekend away but no fear, I'm back on it, like a car bonnet! Xxx

Its been moved to silver members area hun....if you were subscribed you should still be able to get to it, or I think if you weren't then you need to get posting lots of random sh!t on here and get 50 posts maybe to access it (but I'm only guessing)

Well done on only a smidgy gain! After a naughty weekend that's pretty fab !!! (I can't do a hol or mini break and diet....no way lol ) xxxx

Its been moved to silver members area hun....if you were subscribed you should still be able to get to it, or I think if you weren't then you need to get posting lots of random sh!t on here and get 50 posts maybe to access it (but I'm only guessing)

Well done on only a smidgy gain! After a naughty weekend that's pretty fab !!! (I can't do a hol or mini break and diet....no way lol ) xxxx

Ooh silver members area, I'm impressed. I was subscribed but only for a week so I'll keep adding stuff to be able to see you. I'll chat on here too. Anyway I feel lucky it was only a small gain, but it was a great weekend we had such a giggle. Like you Dizzy, I can't diet when I'm away but I've no weekends away planned for a while so I'm good to go this week.

How was your weekend? Has your OH been better the rest of the weekend. Oh and sorry about your migraines I don't envy those ******* at all. Xxx

Back