Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

Ooh silver members area, I'm impressed. I was subscribed but only for a week so I'll keep adding stuff to be able to see you. I'll chat on here too. Anyway I feel lucky it was only a small gain, but it was a great weekend we had such a giggle. Like you Dizzy, I can't diet when I'm away but I've no weekends away planned for a while so I'm good to go this week.

How was your weekend? Has your OH been better the rest of the weekend. Oh and sorry about your migraines I don't envy those ******* at all. Xxx

I never saw OH yesterday as I was in bed all day, but saturday was ok ta :)

Still feel a bit crappy today from the migraine (like a really bad headache today) but compared to yestersay Its a walk in the park!!! ;)

Really glad you had a great time in London hun xxx

yum yum yum my carrot cake the other day wasn't great but I think it wasn't sweet enough, and I used quark as topping and it didn't go as well as I thought. I have since been educated on the use of greek total yog tho and will try another :)

I'm going to make a scan bran cake today what goes in the cherry bakewell one? chery yog, almond essence and ???

CHOC CHERRY BAKEWELL SCANBRAN CAKE

5 scanbran (boiling water, soak, drain,mash as for other cake recipes)

sweetener to taste

1 sachet options indulgence choc cherry (3 syn)

2 tblsp cocoa powder (2 syn)

1 tspn almond essence

1 tub activia cherry yog

2 eggs beaten

I made a cherry one with a normal hot choc sachet, some almond essence, a muller cherry, it's ok but not over nice. Thanks for the recipe I'll get the ingredients and try it again soon :)

In other scan bran related news, I don't often swear, but OMFG........ earlier, my hay fever did it's thing and I went out with a big sneeze, now that in itself isn't big news but a quite involuntary fart excaped at the same time!!!! :eek: made me jump was a bit of a shock, thankfully only me and baby were home!

I'm now scared to go out, and clench when I sneeze lmao.

I made a cherry one with a normal hot choc sachet, some almond essence, a muller cherry, it's ok but not over nice. Thanks for the recipe I'll get the ingredients and try it again soon :)

In other scan bran related news, I don't often swear, but OMFG........ earlier, my hay fever did it's thing and I went out with a big sneeze, now that in itself isn't big news but a quite involuntary fart excaped at the same time!!!! :eek: made me jump was a bit of a shock, thankfully only me and baby were home!

Lmao I Peed myself laughing at this as I was imagining the look on babies face

HA HA HA HA HA LOVE IT sooooooo funny pmslllllllll :D xx

hi ladies quick scan bran question..... non toilet related lol

how long do i cook it for?:confused: xxxxxx

I do mine for about 8, take it out and turn it over, then bung it in again for another 2 or 3 just to make sure it's cooked properly xx

Thanks ladies, mine is a 900w also so think i will keep an eye on the first one and see how it goes! just about to make it now! wish me luck lol xxxx

Well here it is ladies..... yummy! but not as chocolatey as i thought it would be:p lol

ingredients

5 scan bran
2 eggs
tsp sweetner
cracking hazelnut choc options
1 muller choc dessert

8 syns & a hex b..... so 2 syns and a 1/4 hex b lol per slice

DSCF3417.jpgDSCF3418.jpgDSCF3419.jpg

Back