Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

I wonder if prunes would be ok in one?? Xx

Yuk! :(

If you put it in a toffee cake it might make it a bit more like a sticky toffee pudding (although I know that's dates). I would be slightly worried about the double whammy effect of prunes and scan bran on the digestive system! :eek::eek:

Xxx

Morning everyone, was thinking of chopping up a curly wurly with toffee muller for my 2nd scan bran attempt! has anyone tried this yet? Got such a sweet tooth at the moment :17729: xx

I'm doing a savoury one today as fancied a change. Scan bran soaking at mo. I have never put chocolate in one as like mine to be low syn!!

Well my vanilla and raisins one is GORGEOUS feeling sad as it was the last of the scan bran hope my delivery comes in the morning ;-0 X

I made a peach & vanilla one and had some for my afters with fruit & yogurt, I enjoy it for breakfast and as pudding too!

Ive made a curly wurly one before it was nice but needed more choccy or something, the toffee yogurt could work nom nom x

Ive made a curly wurly one before it was nice but needed more choccy or something, the toffee yogurt could work nom nom x

Didn't get a chance to make it yesterday! :( but I'm getting the bits on my way home. Saw a youtube vid of someone adding options belgium choc? would I need to syn that as well? x

sijack said:
Didn't get a chance to make it yesterday! :( but I'm getting the bits on my way home. Saw a youtube vid of someone adding options belgium choc? would I need to syn that as well? x

Yes you would. If I am using syns I use options hot choc and cocoa to make it extra chocolatey xx

Back