nytol

denajane

Does anyone know if we can take nytol i'm due to start nights soon and I can't sleep without them so I'm hoping that you can shed some light on this matter
Thanks again xx

I don't know what the official word on this is but I'd say it'd be okay. If you're worried though, how about shooting a quick email off to LT HQ?

hi denajane, im doing CD and i take sleeping tablets, my cdc told me there ok to take.. as was just said, if you want to make doubly sure, email headquaters

good luck

Thanks guys I had a feeling they will be fine as you can take painkillers, laxatives ect my weigh is on tues so will ask the pharmacist then x

Okay chica, hope you go ahead! :)

Hiya, I also take nytol as well as I work nights in the hospital, I was warned by the pharmacy not to take them but cant cant do without them and ignored their advice. Fortunately I lost 11lbs this week so it looks like it didnt effect the diet in any form whatsoever so I would say do what ya feel is right within yourself. Hope this helps

yeah I take them too -they're fine. :D

Thanks guys I'm gonna have to take them regardless of what the pharmacist says because I work on intensive care and would be a disaster if I didn't sleep so I will have to live with slower weight loss (If it does slow it down) as I haven't really a choice x

Back