:O Strange...

majic1982

How very strange.. I've managed to convince myself that I've cheated by eating today.... even though I HAVEN'T!!!! Am I really that obsessed with food?! :eek:

you have been totally disciplined well done you. i feel like the girl on the special k advert, everything reminds of food. my sons head could be a hamburger....., the dogs are just a full course meal..... even dog food looks appertising at the mo.
you have done really well whens the next weigh in

LOL I pity my OH..... I may eat him later!!! hahaha!

Well apart from Friday's blip, I've been 100% committed! This is the longest I've managed to stick to the CD since I started in Jan last year. Go me!

Next weigh in is Friday and I just can't wait :D

How are you feeling now? :)

That's great!!!!! Well done :D

Well, I started LL in Jan last year and managed a whole 6 weeks without cheating. Between weeks 6 and 9 I picked at stuff, but by week 9 had lost 3 stone 3Ibs. Then I gave up because it was so expensive, and found my lovely CDC Jenny. I've faffed around with this diet ever since, and put on all + 1Ib of what I took off originally. This past week has been the longest Jenny has seen me stick to it, and the most amount of weight I've lost with her! lol I've restarted more times than I care to count, but this time IS the time dammit!!!!

well im with you all the way. i could easily throw in the towel but everyone expects me to do that . i will be slimmer... when will i notice some inch loss ? or when will my clothes feel looser.
you did really well to loose that amount of weight . you have done it once you can do it again .
you gotta picture yourself in a bridesmaid dress...... my friend was a bridesmaid and in a size 22.... she is only 5 ft ...... love her to bits but it sort of draws attention away from the bride... and she was in red !!! tomato

Yikes!!!!!!!! She certainly must have stood out!!

I went trying on bridesmaid dresses with my sister yesterday.. I will NOT be a fat bridesmaid. I looked awful!!!!!!!!

My clothes are looser already, but it depends on the person.

Thanks for the encouragement guys :D

Back