O/T A cardiff minimins meet

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
A lot of us attend regular minimins meets where we get a chance to chat "in the flesh" and have a laugh.

Cardiff is arranged for october 10th - 12th and i was wondering if anyone is interested.

Here's the link: http://www.minimins.com/meetings-event1s/57706-cardiff-meet-10th-til-12th-october.html

If you want to come, please reply on that thread! Don't be put off if you are on a plan, I managed SS+ in the brighton meet this weekend!! xxx

is there a airport in cardiff?

Yup and aer arran fly into it... just checked and its €135 return flying out on sat morn and back sunday evening!!

are there hotels in cardiff :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

(sorry becky couldn't resist :D)

look at the thread!!!

hmm i dont know cuz going manchester at beginning dec and going lanzarote in two weeks times so will be trying to save for xmas when get back. id love to go and meet everyone though. what bout you gen?

Edels coming over from belfast that weekend becky, it's my 23rd birthday on the 12th of october :)

ohh gonna check flights from belfast now ohh gonna do some searching!!! my 23rd birthday next week i feel so old :( its depressing

hmm i dont know cuz going manchester at beginning dec and going lanzarote in two weeks times so will be trying to save for xmas when get back. id love to go and meet everyone though. what bout you gen?

Defo won't be booking it soon cos have a lot on in September... but sure ya never know closer to the time!!

Would love to go cos i'd say there will be loads going..... hmmm will have to see!!

Did you check the hotel prices??

i think its 99pounds per room per night!! im gonna check going from belfast now to see how much it is, would it be any cheaper than aer arran aer lingus and ryanair dont seem to go there

bunk in with someone and its £50 each woooo

leah who is edel flying over with, im trying to see if i can get it cheaper that aer arran but easyjet dont seem to go, and flybe is dearer, who else could i look up

bmi baby!!

but you can check in online right? for free!!

Edel brings hand luggage only! All you need is 1 pair of jeans spare, few tops, clean undies and a toothbrush. Hotel will have the rest xx

but you can check in online right? for free!!

Edel brings hand luggage only! All you need is 1 pair of jeans spare, few tops, clean undies and a toothbrush. Hotel will have the rest xx

Clean undies?? Really?? Blimey That's posh:eek:

You coming KD?

yeah true true, will have to think about it more when come back from lanzarote. i really would like to go. but if ye were going out id have to bring more stuff!!!

Back