O/T American Idol

oh my god, i love Adam too. He is great. very entertaining. Chris is good too, in a nice sort of way but he is no match for Adam.
And does Kara annoy you as much as my and my hubby.

Adam's rendition of Mad World, fantastic.

i would urge everyone to go onto You Tube to see Adam Lambert sing.

blimey or riley. Adam Lambert sang the Sam Cooke song brilliantly. still loved the Mad World song, and i hated the Kara song. All about mountains and waterfalls. they should have given that song to Leona, she would have sang that brilliantly.

Adam Lambert to win

I'm sooooo annoyed! Metro - the free newspaper - has a photo of the winner being announced in their entertainment section. Before the final results even been shown in the UK! So three months of watching the show spoiled because now I know who wins. :mad:

It was totally the wrong result if you're going on talent however that winning song couldn't have been sung by Adam, he'd be wasted on mediocre stuff like that. Kris has a beautiful voice but he's far better suited to it. It was like when Rhydian didn't win the x factor, he was way too talented to end up singing the bland crap that would've been written for him.

I was soooo cross with who won! He totally didn't deserve it but at least Adam is now free to go on and make his own style of music. He will be huge no matter what. He is amazing and could totally be the next Freddie Mercury. I've never heard anyone (apart from Freddie) hit those kind of notes!

Totally agree. In fact I feel quite sorry for Kris being saddled with that winners song!

I don't know how true it is but I heard a rumour that Adam is being lined up to do a tour with Queen. Could be interesting!

Back