O/T ... Angry & Upset

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
I just found out today that my ex husband told his online friends that I died of cancer earlier this year and I'm devastated, raging and sick to my stomach.

When I was diagnosed back in 2007 he joined this online game called second life. Unknown to me he was using it to have affairs amongst other things.

When he left this year I discovered he had a wife and a baby online and that every morning for nearly a year he was web camming with her (I'll leave the details to your imagination).

When he left me he left her as well and hooked up with yet another whom he is seeing in real life also. That's when I first discovered he had told all his friends I had terminal cancer and he made up an entirely fantasy real life which he less them to believe was true.

I haven't logged in myself for around 6 months til today and when I did I got a message from a rather shocked woman informing me she thought I was dead. You can imagine how shocked I was as I then learned of the story.

I haven't loved my ex for a long time but I'm entirely sickened that even now, when we are no longer together, he is making up these unforgivable lies which people are believing! Having survived cancer once already these lies feel like they are tempting fate, how cruel to use that as the lie.

The worst part is I can't even give hum a piece if my mind as he is supporting me financially and if he stops I'll be instantly homeless.

Sorry to vent, im still in shock that I married a man who was capable of being such a malicious liar, and to meet him you'd think he was the sweetest most genuine guy you met. Scary.

I am so sorry to read this! what an awful thing for him to do, you really just can't imagine someone going to those lengths! I'd say you are well rid of him!

Oh hun thus so cruel and psycho... hugs n kisses

Maybe you should give us all his contact details on line, and we can make his on line life a f***ing nightmare...

I think pay back is fully deserved

Hugs to you xxx karma is a wonderful thing!!

OMG that is sick beyond belief....I've heard of Second Life, not entirely sure that it's not just a cop-out for weirdos who can't make a go of real life but, hey, I may be wrong and apologies to anyone who just plays it for fun.....no offence intended.

Cookeh, sweetheart, 2011 has GOT to get better for you and I seriously believe in karma so one day he will get his just deserts.

Stay strong and feel free to vent on here as much as you need to!

((Big hugs)) xx

Aw hun, that's awful! What are men like ay.

I can understand where you're coming from. I've just found out that my O/H now ex. Since Friday.. Has been having an 'online realtionship' with some girl in the chat rooms. And whilst he has been ignoring my calls as he is currently away on buisness he has been webcamming (again imagination) And calling her.

It's madness, we've now broke up and he's going around slandering me all over the place like it's me that has done something wrong. And parading his new 'lover' around all my friends, declaring he has done nothing wrong.

It truly is sad, he wants a realtionship with a woman on the other side of the world that he will probably never meet.

Whats remarkable is, all his stuff is still at my house, so I'm sure he will have to face me at some point to get it.

Unbelievable.....

Starina, I'd burn his stuff if I was you! Ar8ehole!

I've got the locks changed. lol.

I'm not at home over Christmas as he very well knows and won't be there until the 6th Jan. So I figured he would probably try and get them whilst I was away.

He was saying how he now feels great, and doesn't feel guilty to some of my friends. Nice of him. I think he knows I'm not the spiteful type and wouldn't do anything to his stuff, or say anything bad about him to our joint friends. Clearly I'm just a walk over lol!

You are clearly a much nicer person than me babe! Didn't you say that he was only short? Well I'd tell everyone that not only was he short but that he had a very small willy too.....go on.....you can't be a pushover!

What goes around comes around for sure.

LOL, I've got much more I could tell them.

I know what men are like he's probably going on about how I'm a fat **** and so on and so on. But I've lost alot of weight now, and he's been away on buisness for 3 months, so alot more weight has come off. I'm not slim by any means, but I'm not what I was when he left.

I'm better than that, he feels the need to slag me off to justify what he's done. I can just tell the truth about him. He's got to remember I've lived with him know exactly what he's like. His little cyber slut doesn't.

Oh Cookeh, thats so awful for you. What a W****r he is. You are so much better off not having him around you and the sooner you can make yourself financially separate from him the better as you really need to get out of your life completely.

Second Life is notorious for people to have affairs in and although I play online computer games I have not done that one and quite honestly cannot see the appeal of it myself. I prefer ones that are much more game related ie doing questing and challenges etc (such as World of Warcraft - though that is not without its critics too) not just running around as an avatar as myself living a repeat of my life on the screen.

Chin up sweetie - as you say you cannot tell him how you feel because of your financial links with him but I am sure you can vent your feelings on here - that will help.

xxx

((((big hugs cookeh)))))

I agree with everything that has been said, and if it was me, i would be following Amanda!! lol, but if you are not like that then really all you can do is rise above it, and sit back and wait for the **** to hit the fan, and get ready to laugh in his face!!

I personally would have his goolies hanging off my cars rear view mirror!!!

He is beyond contempt hunni, and not worthy of a minute more of your time, in person or in thought x x x

Oh Cookeh, thats so awful for you. What a W****r he is. You are so much better off not having him around you and the sooner you can make yourself financially separate from him the better as you really need to get out of your life completely.

Ditto well said
I hope he gets what he deserves
you beat cancer you can beat this he is nothing but scum and i wouldn't class him as a man ! im also glad you did get out of the relationship gowd knows what else he could or would have done to you

debz x

FrozenAngel said:
I've got the locks changed. lol.

I'm not at home over Christmas as he very well knows and won't be there until the 6th Jan. So I figured he would probably try and get them whilst I was away.

He was saying how he now feels great, and doesn't feel guilty to some of my friends. Nice of him. I think he knows I'm not the spiteful type and wouldn't do anything to his stuff, or say anything bad about him to our joint friends. Clearly I'm just a walk over lol!

Just watch he doesn't get in anyway if it's a joint house he's legally entitled to and could technically change the locks again :(

Hugs to u girl!!! Here's hoping karma gives him a kick up the bum!! Just be glad u are no longer with him xx

Maybe you should give us all his contact details on line, and we can make his on line life a f***ing nightmare...

I think pay back is fully deserved

I couldn't have said it better. What a cruel, awful thing to do. This guy is in severe need of a karma induced kick up the butt. What goes around comes around. You're well rid of him.

On a side note you beat cancer!!! You're awesome.

oh Cookeh!!!! ...what an A**!!! I cant believe anybody could do that... just be glad youre rid of him and your moving on with your life. You are a million times better than him and you are an amazing person...

Sending *HUGS* your way..xxx

Just watch he doesn't get in anyway if it's a joint house he's legally entitled to and could technically change the locks again :(

Heya hun :p, he isn't legally joint in the house. Got no ties to it at all. He moved in with me, the house is mine.

If he decides to go in anyways, I will call the police on his backside :p

Re: SL - no need to get back at him, what goes around, comes around.
Re: Angel - I'd box up his things, plonk them outside, and tell either him or someone he knows that they can come pick them up. Best to sever the ties, and move on.

When people talk about others behind their backs, it shows more about them to the people they're telling, than who're they're trying to be horrible about. And trust me, those people might be laughing to the person's face, but a lot of them will see their mate in a 'new light'.

Back