o/t anyone going to watch bb?

JustForMe

Gold Member
i say every year i wont but i give in yet again

its a great distraction so im going to watch it again with my best friend...my bottle of water!:p

Hi Kels

What am I doing here you say!!!! Looking for you....I have failed so badly last 2 weeks at everything :( I haven't done the SF at all..I've been eating and drinking all around me and you are the only person who seems to be able to motivate me!! I don't know how much I have put on as scales is broken, well I hope it is as this morn it said 17st 6lbs and I was 12st 6lbs 2 weeks ago even I couldn't put up 5 stone in 2 weeks!! I've had a bad 2 weeks with hubbie in hospital and then news from work today that they won't retire me on health grounds...I told you all about that before... I am going to appeal it but don't know if I'm strong enough :(

Anyway sorry for going on...I hope you are well and that your love life is wonderful :D I really miss you and our chats and I will be watching BB but it won't be until 10 as my eldest is at drama and wants to watch it with us so I've sky + it...bet the other girls on here are thankful I'm not on often...with my moaning and extra long posts :D

Yay!! Another BB fan!
Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts - especially DH (who is disgusted!). I'm not supposed to like things like this at my age apparently (54 tomoro :eek:) ENJOY!!! xxx

.....every year I say...no way I'll watch that rubbish, (in front of my OH....) then as soon a catch a few seconds of it while I trawl the stations......thats it!!! I'm addicted, slating off the bullies, cheering for the underdogs and being generally appalled at the shocking behaviour.....LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Im watching it!

Always reminds me of the year before lol, if that makes sense

Im watching it!

Always reminds me of the year before lol, if that makes sense

Yeah - that's weird. Didn't realise till you said it but it does make you remember what was happening for you last time it was on..... strange. That might not be what you mean but that's what came up for me from your comment. xx

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

How goddamn HOT is charlie?!!! :drool: shame he has bf!!

I'll be watching it as I love Big Brother.

Unfortunately I don't think there are any decent looking blokes for us ladies this year. Charlie is good looking but unfortunately gay!
This year is aimed at getting more blokes watching BB methinks with all the ladies that are in.
Hmmm I tell a lie, I find Marcus oddly good looking, I think it's the tattoo's hehe!
Will be keeping me going once I get back on LT again, I've been off due to illness but I've decided to sacrifice my finish date at the end of July for my birthday and am going to go straight through til it's time to come off once I reach target. Don't want to keep going off and going on, so BB will help me stick to it. :D

i have a crush on kris's hair. :) dont like his face much :p

oh god no!! i dont understand why kris was labeled the hunk?!!!

Tell ya what really bothers me - booing! why do people feel the need to boo them as they walk in?!!!! ive watched an AU and US version and there is no booing ... what the hell?!!! lol

didnt you just want to push angel over....hurry up for gods sake woman. she took aggggesss just gettin up those stairs!

i also like rodrigo (sp?) he was cute (not the hunky kind) in a dweeby sort of way!

OMG Big Brother is awesome!! lol

and im lovin the way its workin this year so far, that lass looks well funny with her penned tash and glasses lmao!!

and i have 2 agree that charlie is LUSH!! :drool: and again shame he has a BF haha!!

Lets hope we end up with some good entertainin housemates :D

I think Freddie is yummy, abit of a toff but he seems like fun!

And thats exactly what i ment JanD ^^. I get nostalgic at a drop of a hat lol

didnt you just want to push angel over....hurry up for gods sake woman. she took aggggesss just gettin up those stairs!

i also like rodrigo (sp?) he was cute (not the hunky kind) in a dweeby sort of way!

Yeah, i am not sure about angel but yes rodrigo is cute but again, shame he is the other way!

and i have 2 agree that charlie is LUSH!! :drool: and again shame he has a BF haha!!

I have just read is info bit on the bb website and it says he has had 103women (and 90summat men) ... there is still hope yet girls!!!! :giggle:

Lovin BB already.... thought Id take a look at the nutters in the house this year, and am hooked already xx:):):):):):):)

Another BB fan here! How said am I at nearly 40!

Charlie looks like Will Mellor from 2 Pints of Lager to me, anybody else?

I reckon so far, Charlie or Rodrigo will win, not one of the women cos I think all the young girls will vote them off. Don't like Saffia either, just something about her.

Another BB fan here! How said am I at nearly 40!

Charlie looks like Will Mellor from 2 Pints of Lager to me, anybody else?

I reckon so far, Charlie or Rodrigo will win, not one of the women cos I think all the young girls will vote them off. Don't like Saffia either, just something about her.

Yep defo a will mellor lookalike ;)

I too reckon charlie will win and rodrigo seems very sweet xx

How can Saffia say her 2 young kids are everything to her and then go and leave them for up to 16 weeks? Some mother! I hate it when people say things like that. She'll be crying crocodile tears soon enough saying she's missing them to get the sympathy vote!

Rodrigo also looks a bit like Ronaldo (!) to me too!

I'm watching it too! Haha.

I think Rodrigo is adorable! He reminds me of Fez from That 70's Show!!

They've got a lot of weird people in there this year!!

I want the guy who looks like wolverine to win!

Back