O/T Bored and Home Alone

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
My OH is working late at the garage tonight and it staying at his mums so he can crack on back working tomorrow too.

This is the first night that we have been apart since we moved in together 16 months ago!

Is it sad that im scared of being here alone!? Got all the windows and doors shut, curtians drawn and im sitting here watching strictly come dancing. I miss my OH :( lol

*Noms on a kitkat*

This is the first night that we have been apart since we moved in together 16 months ago!

WOW! that is amazing!

Well you have taken all the right precautions, so just snuggle down and enjoy Strictly.

A mug of hot milk will help you relax and sleep well tonight.

Love Mini xxx

Aw thanks Mini :)
Why didnt I think of hot milk!? Great idea :D

Ps - when I said 'apart', i meant apart over night lol. We spend 70% of our time together because we also work together lol.

Awhh *hugs* Im watching the xfactor with a cup of teeaaa. Deciding wither I should have a twirl orrrr a kit kat

Oh bless! What would I give for a night away from OH! We've had 1 night apart in the last 10 years!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
So i went to bed about 9:30 and at about 10pm I get a call saying 'baby, come and open the door'!!! He came back for the night but has now gone back off again. Yay! Slept like a log tehehehe! Aw I love him so much lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
So i went to bed about 9:30 and at about 10pm I get a call saying 'baby, come and open the door'!!! He came back for the night but has now gone back off again. Yay! Slept like a log tehehehe! Aw I love him so much lol

I bet you were so excited that he came home. That's lovely xx

I was actually lol. Fell asleep soon after he got home though whoops lol.
Just thought it was really sweet of him to come back as he knew I was scared of being alone lol.

Back