O/T Hahaha @ rep points

Guru

Silver Member
Rep comments make me lauuuuugh. Some of them are hilarious - and people rarely sign them so I don't know who they are from!

Sunflower, did you leave me the comment with all the !!!!!!!!!!! s?

ah .... what are they and how do you look, I've apparently got a new one (didn't know I had an old one) and I really have no clue where it is.

at the top right click on the link and scroll all the way down the page and you will find yours.

To give them click on the funny scales thing at the bottom on the posts and you can send a little message :D

Under your user name at the top (where you mood is) you will see your new notifications. When you get a new rep comment is says so. Click on that. When the page opens scroll right to the bottom and you will see them

They do make me smile I have to say, I like them!

ok i will try... :D

at the top right where it says welcome b_n_3003 under that it should say 'rep coments' or something to that effect. click on the link and it will take you to another page. scroll all the way down and you will see the comments in a box at the bottom.

to give a rep comment at the very bottom of someones post you will see a green/red light to tell you if thery are online then a white scale thing and then a triangle sign. click on the scale thing and a box appears you write in there.

this any better?! x

Back