O/T Hello Magazine

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
If any of you read Hello magazine, please could I ask a favour.

There was a christening at our church today and Hello magazine were there. I recognised Abs from Casualty (who was one of the godparents and threw himself into everything) and apparently quite a few of the casualty cast were there.

None of us could work out what the link was between the parents and Casualty so if you see anything about this in th magazine please could you let me know as I'm REALLY curious :)

oooohhh how exciting!! Nothing nothing and I mean absolutely nothing like that would ever happen in my village. I'm a magazine addict so I will look out for any front covers about christenings!

hhhmmm god your as noisy as me!!! maybe its one of the producers or something... but then why would hello be there?!?! the mystery continues..

I'f my son wasn't ill I probably would have persuaded a friend to come with me for afternoon tea at the hotel where they are having the after-Christening party :)

hehe love it, i used to work in a posh hotel and we had loads of footballers taking people there for descreet weekends away.. lots of juicy whispers!! it was so much fun delivering room service!! god im so nosy!!

I love a bit of gossip (even though I don't watch casualty and have no idea who you're on about! LOL!)

After a bit of investigating I think it could be Casualty star Rebekah Gibbs ... her daughter GiGi's christening

Back