O/T.. I love Christmas but....

LOL.....Im with you Nicky, I truly LOVE xmas, but when people start putting up their decs (we know one who did it the 1st November) it makes the wait for the kids even longer! Im already sick of the kids asking if todays christmas everyday...lol

lol I thought i was the only one that gets driven crazy by people starting xmas in November! In dunelm they had xmas decorations for sale in August!! But my biggest pet hate has to be people leaving their outside christmas lights up all year round! (sorry anyone who has! lol) I sound like a right moaning mini ha ha i actually love christmas too!

I'm with you Nikki, think they have competions round here to see who can put up the most lights...better than Blackpool Illuminations lol

I drove past a house a few miles up the road from me on Wednesday 7th November - they had the Christmas tree all lit up in the window and the decorations up!!

It was getting dusk and they had all the lights on with the curtains open!

I love christmas - we don't usually decorate with lights over here, but the shops are already starting now - much earlier than usual!!!
I just think of the amount of environmental damage caused by the electricity used - but I always was a hippy ;)

Lots of love
Ida

I'm with you Nikki, think they have competions round here to see who can put up the most lights...better than Blackpool Illuminations lol

:D No It`s not Maggie, you cant beat the lights here, i go OTT with lights, but not till the 7th of Dec :D

Back