O/T i need your fashion advice :)

JustForMe

Gold Member
I'd go for a plain white or pale blue top, and accessorise with red (chunky/statement necklace)?

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever be thin/brave enough to wear a cropped jacket! LOL! Maybe something lighter like a crochet/lace bolero?

im not sure about the cropped jacket....but the belero sounds good...and the colour combination.

i have ordered a few plain strappy tees in white, blue and red....and im just looking at necklaces now....and jackets!

I agree with loulougirl, put both Irishmum and Yasmine's ideas together!

Sounds good to me, Irish Mum. My goodness, I have to have everything accessorised....shoes, bag, dress jewelry, jackets....etc. So much fun buying clothes now!!!! Enjoy yourself, Kels, I'm sure you will look fab!!!

I was an accessory freak even before I went on LT- It didn't matter what I weighed, necklaces, shoes, bracelets, earrings, handbags, scarves etc. etc. all still fitted!

I think I need to do another sort-through of my wardrobe to see what I want to bin, and what I want to slim into! LOL! I need room for the new stuff....:p

primark have loads of lovely necklaces they r all under £2.50, u should get a red beaded long necklace, as the length makes u look longer and slims you. I'd also go for a plain white vest top. love the skirt btw!

Back