O/T im a proud parent to ................

jacqui35

Silver Member
OF A BLACK BELT KID

Woooooo flipping hooooo he finally got his results after waiting 6 weeks from korea, Im so proud after 3.5 years of doing this and 45 a month my money has paid off well.

Just gotta wait for the certificates to come from korea so she can organise the presentation which im taking my dad as he paid 150 for the test, and that test was not easy omg even i struggled with the question as my son cant read and write very well and i was allow to guide him as good as i could by letting him finding answers. Hope presentation is near his birthday cos once he gets it then i have to find 180 for the new kit grrrrr.

Anyhooooo im taking him caravan at me mums for a couple of day to see other son as well, and i have my sw goodies already and hopefully i keep on track, be happy with sts this week as went a bit of track in week.

Anyway rambling on now as giddy, in fact was chatting to another mother and he said quietly " mum can we go cos i just want to cry" and i could see the tears of joy as i cuddled him outside, bless him :D

Oh, that's great Jacquie, give him my best wishes, well done to him. X

Back