O/T Invest in this girlies and get ya blokes

jacqui35

Silver Member
that looks really good!

although.. they say the technology is brand new, but the eye-toy used similar technology years ago (abviously not as intricate or advanced though)!

But how good does the trying on clothes bit look hahahaha make you wonder if you can do a slimmer you, just have to see how much and how good it is first, tbh im off out to buy the xbox for son for xmas but dunno if to wait for that?? or maybe its just an add on i hope

yeah that does look fab! OH would never get me off it!!! :rotflmao:

- Only one problem ladies.. im gunna take a wild guess and say more than half the nation doesnt have a living room big enough to turn around in with 5 people in, let along swing arms and legs about!

- it does look good.. somthing my Oh would insist on putting in our house for the sake of it, BUT i would soon grow tired of it, i can imagine all the problems now, it'd be like my first touch screen phone all over again. Bring back buttons i say!

my OH has been drooling over this since the start of june - he already has a money box with natal savings on it..

but it does look good

Berri xx

my OH has been drooling over this since the start of june - he already has a money box with natal savings on it..

but it does look good

Berri xx

LOLOL that made me giggle, just hope he's putting 10's or 20's in not pound coins, they reckon over 500 dollars or was that 1000 i cant remember,

he's putting 50p a day into it which is his change from the car park at work...

he'll spend it long before that thing gets released :D:D

Back