O/T need advice Spray Tan OMG!!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hi everyone,
Just had my very first spray tan and my face looks like i've come down with a bad case of brown measles!
arrgghh!! :eek::eek::eek:
what shall i do, am i fretting over nothing is it supposed to look like this on my face?? my torso and top half of legs look good but the bottom half of my legs looks the same as my face. i have to go out and collect ds from school in a bit and i look freaky!!

help me!!!!

any advice welcomed!

xx

Hi,

You'll be fine! My friend in work always has a spray tan - It looks a bit scary at first but when u have a shower in the morning all the blotchyness will go away...

I bet you cant wait for your weekend away!

C u l8r :)

can you shower now or do you have to wait until tomorrow?
I've always wanted to get a spray tan.....let me know if it sorts itself out!
Hope you look fab and 'sunkissed' tomorrow hun
xxx

Hi,

You'll be fine! My friend in work always has a spray tan - It looks a bit scary at first but when u have a shower in the morning all the blotchyness will go away...

I bet you cant wait for your weekend away!

C u l8r :)

Phew thanks Sarah! i was worried it was stay like this.

off to scare the kids round the school now:8855:

paper bag with eye holes? LOL!

Just kidding what the other have said is true, blotchiness will fade.

I'm sure you will look fab and would love it if you can give all the details about a spray tan as I too would love one eventually....
I think tanned is lovely... but sun burn is horrid...
I tend to stay out of the sun as my brother had skin cancer but I hate being white..
xx

paper bag with eye holes? LOL!

Just kidding what the other have said is true, blotchiness will fade.

...won't that look fetching with my new bikini!! ha ha!

seriously though the bloke in the shop just asked me if i'd burned my nose:eek:

I'm sure you will look fab and would love it if you can give all the details about a spray tan as I too would love one eventually....
I think tanned is lovely... but sun burn is horrid...
I tend to stay out of the sun as my brother had skin cancer but I hate being white..
xx

fingers crossed eh Tilly! hope it'll look good but as its my first time i didn't really know what to expect, she kept telling me that it'll be a lovely colour and it was taking lovely?? so i have to have faith you'll see it next week anyway, if you think it's ok i'll give you her number, she's mobile and comes to the house with her pop up tent.

x

All spray tans I have had, look gross beforehand, especially if it's got clumps or run lines.

It's best to leave it on as long as possible, overnight is great, but make sure you don't wear your best sexy nightie, as it and your sheets are going to be brown tomoz. Don't worry - it washes it out okay. :p

All spray tans I have had, look gross beforehand, especially if it's got clumps or run lines.

It's best to leave it on as long as possible, overnight is great, but make sure you don't wear your best sexy nightie, as it and your sheets are going to be brown tomoz. Don't worry - it washes it out okay. :p

thanks hannah..do you think it'd be ok to wash my face before 6 though, that'd 6 hours on?... only i look like one of those UV pictures they take of people who have sun damage... don't want to ruin it but i can cope with it being lighter on my face i reckon.

Yea I don't think you need to be very dark on your face.

Usually I just get a very light spraying on the face or not at all, and just use my make up to blend.

6 hours should be ok for your face. I once got it down 8 hours before a ball, so had to have a shower about 7hours into having it on, my friends had theirs done the night before from same place, and showered in morning. That night, their bodies were a just a bit darker than mine and seemed to last longer/better over the next few days, but on the night we all looked great!

I'm a beauty therapist that offers spray tans. Dont worry it doesnt stay like that. Theres quite alot of colour guide in the begining that looks blotchy and powdery.

Dont rinse it off until you've had it on about 8 hours and when you do try not to rub your skin too much with a towel. xx

Glad i read this me and hubby are having a spray tan tomorrow evening ... i had one few years ago but since being fat i have been too worried but now i am starting to feel better so spray tan it is !!!

I'm a beauty therapist that offers spray tans. Dont worry it doesnt stay like that. Theres quite alot of colour guide in the begining that looks blotchy and powdery.

Dont rinse it off until you've had it on about 8 hours and when you do try not to rub your skin too much with a towel. xx

thanks louiser I am feeling much better about this now, i had to rinse my face a bit as i was seeing customers and i didn't want to scare but it looks fine as it is, what do i do about the line between my feet and ankles (she made me wear plastic feet covers!)

Plastic feet covers?! I've never heard of those before! I've used 'sticky feet' which are like a sticky insole that stick just to the soles of your feel to stop you standing in tanning solution. If you have any gradual tanner in a mousturiser like johnsons or dove thats sometimes good for evening out any areas you're not happy with.

How did it look once you'd had a shower? xx

Back