O/t omg michael jackson has died!

Beki

Gold Member
OMG i'm watchin sky news... breaking news - michael jackson suffered a cardiac arrest ths afternoon and paramedics couldn't revive him :eek:

omg!

OMG, What a shock.

Farrah Fawcett died today too.

They everything goes in 3's, makes you wonder who will be next.

Shocking news.

omg donnie! don't say that!! LOL

I did enjoy him when he was young but not in his latter years.
He, however, was way too young to die and my sympathy goes to his family and friends. May he R.I.P.

omg i'm watching live streaming on sky news and the police are taping off the whole hospital!

I had not heard about Farrah until I just read this. I really did like her. Ryan O'Neal must be totally devastated. May she R.I.P.
My thoughts go out to all their loved ones.

Worst part about Farrah is her son could'nt be with her at the end as he is in re-hab for drugs, such a shame, she was a real beauty in her hey day.

Was just gonna say the same thing Squiddie... unconfirmed reports.

Sad all the same, and to be honest I don't even like his music that much.

yeah i suppose they don't want to get sued just incase it's not right.

but reuters has now confirmed it, and they're usually pretty reliable...

i wouldn't say i was a fan at all.. but whenever his music came on i always enjoyed it. in my teens his music was played all the time so i kind of grew up with it...

the man was such a mystery - you never knew what was real or not with him... whatever, he was only 50 years old... very sad :(

l.a. times now confirmed and released on it's website...

It just shows that money and celebrity doesn't buy you your health, I wasn't much of a fan of the man, but I liked his music, so sad.

Fantastic talent in his youth. Amazing early music but a very troubled man I think. Tragic how he went so clearly nuts. It's still very sad he's died still - 50 is so young. There will be endless rumours soon...about the circumstances.
*sigh*

Very sad, he was so famous like. I felt really sorry for him x

Back