O/T Weird Crush...

I used to have a thing for Bob Mortimer! I met him once and I got his autograph and made sure he touched my hand! LOL! How sad am I???

i used to also like john malcovitch (until i saw he had gone all old looking in hitchhikers)

Hmmm, well I used to have a thing for Bono from U2 but I've replaced him with Gerard Butler, Jose Mourinho and Gary Barlow who is looking VERY HOT this weather! :heartpump::heartpump:

Gerard Butler is lush, I got to speak to him on the phone through work just after he did the phantom of the opera xx

I've just thought of another one which is potentially even more embarrassing than the first one - the dude who used to play Harry Harper in "Casualty"... yes, I know!

I'm not boasting (honest!) but I did go on a date with Lenny Henry when I was 16. He was appearing in Great Yarmouth in The Black and White Minstrel Show, and I find it funny now that me and Dawn French could be twins, weight-wise!

I've just thought of another one which is potentially even more embarrassing than the first one - the dude who used to play Harry Harper in "Casualty"... yes, I know!

Maybe it's my age, but I remember Simon MacCorkindale back in the 70s when he was a hearththrob first time round!

cnt think of a weird one but my mum has a good one - Jeremey Paxman !

Back