O/T - Weird Crushes!

Ok, mine is quite odd. Others think it is odd and I too find my crush strange but I can't help it...

Piers Morgan!

I don't know what it is but I just find him very charming and funny. He is probably old enough to be my dad but what can I say?!

oh me too gemmy lou!!!! :D i have a 'thing' about posh men... don't know why?! lol

i'm 28 so yeah, he's probably old enough to be my dad too.. but who cares - he's lovely! :D

add simon cowell to my list too, although lots of people fancy him so probably not so weird...

peter kay lol at least he'd make me laugh

Sid James - only when he was alive though LOL

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.jpg

My mum went out with Shakin' Stevens!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

I have like, a bag full of vinyl of his still pristinely kept in my dad's.

Must... Have... GOSSIP! Is this before or after he cheated on his wife with his manager? Is he as much of an arse in real life as I've read about?

Oh Good God I think I went to see him in concert like 6 times between the ages of 6 and 13.

oh me too gemmy lou!!!! :D i have a 'thing' about posh men... don't know why?! lol

i'm 28 so yeah, he's probably old enough to be my dad too.. but who cares - he's lovely! :D

add simon cowell to my list too, although lots of people fancy him so probably not so weird...

Oooh Beki I met Cowell once, interviewed him and he was completely and utterly charming, you can SO see why women fall for him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

I have like, a bag full of vinyl of his still pristinely kept in my dad's.

Must... Have... GOSSIP! Is this before or after he cheated on his wife with his manager? Is he as much of an arse in real life as I've read about?

Oh Good God I think I went to see him in concert like 6 times between the ages of 6 and 13.

Haha, i think she was just a teenager at the time. If i remember rightly he was performing at a local club and asked her out. I think they went on one date. Must have been in the 70's lol. I do wind her up though. When we see him on tv i say 'he could have been my dad!' x

Haha, i think she was just a teenager at the time. If i remember rightly he was performing at a local club and asked her out. I think they went on one date. Must have been in the 70's lol. I do wind her up though. When we see him on tv i say 'he could have been my dad!' x

hehe thats such a brill story though. Your mam and old Michael Barratt eh? Fantastic!!! :D xx

simon pegg :D we had a builder who spent almost 6 months here building for us, who was the absolute spitting image of him. i never actually asked him if he got recognised a lot, but he probably thought i was a bit strange staring at him LOL :rotflmao:

Thats the one :D Also remembered Mckenzie Crook but thats not really a crush i just love that he looks like a gerbil.

OK I know this is really weird but you did ask. Ok here goes Marilyn Manson. Yeah I know but have you really looked at some of the pictures of him oh you have Ok.:D

Er, this one's not weird it's totally obvious but since we're talking about men in makeup can I just say two words: Jared. Leto.

(the 60 Seconds to Mars version with his guyliner and broodingness, obv)

Back