o/t What a plonker I am!

StIves

3.30pm pick up new car. 5.30pm shut hand in aforementioned new car door. 6.30pm get to hospital. 8pm hospital confirm fracture of thumb. 9pm hand in splint. 9.30pm finally get home!

Bang goes my ‘add a meal week’, I can’t even do my jeans up let alone cook. Have only managed half of the packs today and only about 1 litre of water………ho hum!

Luckily it is the weekend so my partner is at home……not sure how I am going to manage a 5 ½ month old and a 5yr old next week!

Woe is me! Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!

((hug)) hope your feeling better soon!! A new car and doubt you can drive it now? Take care and try and take it easy.

Ohhhh.... Bugger.

Well that knocks spots off my mishap week! lol

I can sympathise with the 'only having one working hand' thing, have had some experience of that myself.

I hope you recover soon.

(((x)))

p.s. You really ought to add a meal until it heals... you'll need the nutrients and other gubbins.

Oh no - what horrible luck! I wish you a speedy recovery.:553:

As an aside, it might be worth checking with an expert about VLCDs and fracture healing. I think I have heard it recommended that you need extra nutrition for the healing process. I don't know if that would apply to such a small (but inconvenient!) bone but I would check.

Ouch, poor you. Hope it heals quickly.

How it heals soon and does not give you too much pain.

Love Myr xxx

Back