O/T What a week!!!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
The car has been playing up for a while but on Tuesday it struggled to start and the only thing that got it home from my voluntary job was lots of prayer!!

On Wednesday it went to the car hospital. On Thursday night they rung to say they weren't sure what the problem was so I had to ring my voluntary job (I work Tuesdays and Fridays) and say I couldn't make it as the place is in the middle of Ashdown Forest (the setting for AA Milne's Hundred Acre Wood) and the bus service is atrocious - plus once off the bus there is a looooong trek up the driveway!

So, Friday afternoon the garage ring to say the job is done ...... and then THEY reversed it in to a post so it has to go back next week to have the lights THEY damaged fixed!

So, having the car, I could take my lad to his Ten Pin Bowling league this morning. At one point he slipped over - no coordination whatsoever - and his wrist began to swell.

We got to the hospital at 11.30am. The estimate was a 4-5 hours wait but fortunately we were seen at 2.45pm. No broken bones but the soft tissue is swollen which is puching the knobbly boney bit out so he has to wear a splint for a week or so.

I'm NOT going out tomorrow - I think it's safer!!! :8855:

OMG...

Glad to see you are still laughing. I think it's best to laugh when things are tough.

At least you didn't reach for the biscuit tin.

Hope you have a much better week.

What a bummer of a time youre having huni!!

As the other poster said at least you haven't reached for the biscuit tin!! Definitley stay in doors tomorrow!!

Xxx

LOL oh well!!

Back