O/T What Happens When I'm On Here...

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
A litle while ago I was relaxing on this nice sunny morning - back door open (for fresh air), sitting at the computer in the dining room and reading Mininiminiuminums...

Then I heard my cat (Stouffer) running around upstairs and crashing about, like a thing posessed. Stouffer is 10 months old and very playful. He especially enjoys knocking a roll of toilet paper into the bath and playing squash with it. Oh, and knocking my make-up bag into the toilet, from the window sill.

I decided to investigate, so mumbling "What IS that cat playing with now?" I went upstairs...

He was playing with a KITTEN! A lanky black kitten of about 4 months old, with giant ears! I couldn't believe my eyes! And I have no sense of smell, so I can't tell if it has wee'd anywhere until my OH checks for me.

I didn't say Stouffer could have his mates round...So I threw them both out. Even though I'm sitting in full view of the back door, I didn't see them come in.

This Forum is TOO interesting sometimes.

Ahhh! Bless. Isn't 4 months a little young for a kitten to be outside? I can't remember what age they have to be till they can have their jabs allowing them outside, but 4 months seems a little young :confused:

I know what you mean about getting easily distracted. I have my facebook page, this page, a debate forum, the news, my email and a well known shopping site open and I'm flicking through them all :eek: A bomb could go off outside and I probably wouldn't be aware of it :rolleyes:

Ahhh! Bless. Isn't 4 months a little young for a kitten to be outside? I can't remember what age they have to be till they can have their jabs allowing them outside, but 4 months seems a little young :confused:

I think it looks about that age but I could be wrong. It's small compared to Stouffer...But maybe it's 6 months? There are two newbie kittens around here (probably siblings) and our guest is one of them. They look well cared for but they don't have collars and I don't know who the owners are.

Cats are soooo cunning, a couple of weeks ago I had somebody elses cat asleep in bed with me, it shot out of the window when i got up to go the loo.

I have a cat called pussy willow and when he was a kitten the same as you i herd things going on up stairs throught what the bloody hell is that went to investigate and he to had brought a friend home to play it was my neighbours cat milo they had wrecked my bedroom jumping across things under my bed over my bed on my dressing table the bad boys they are.Oh well i got some exercise chasing them around and out the house.

x x x sam x x x

i had a kitten wander up to me in my garden once but my cat saw it and went bananas hissing and spitting at it for daring to trespass lol shes a bit territorial for a female cat

Back