o/t working from home

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Can't remember if i have posted something like this before, but does anyone know of any sort of jobs i can do from home. I'd rather not do like avon and kleeneze etc as there are reps in my area etc. When i google 'working from home' it comes up with all these webs but not sure if they are like scams and all talk.

You could always become a chatline op :D I have a mate who does it and she earns a fair few quid a week

Last year I went to a great exhibition callled 'One Life' in London because I was interested in starting my own business at home- thay have a list on the official website of companies that allow you to do this (sort of like a franchise) - if you go to the site and look through the list called 'Be your own boss' then you can look them up individually online as they're bound to have their own websites

One Life Live Exhibition - Who is Exhibiting

You could always become a chatline op :D I have a mate who does it and she earns a fair few quid a week

I did the training for this ....... and lasted all of 2 calls. The 1st call went on for 1/2 an hour and was just, well, weird. The 2nd one lasted 10 secs!

I then decided it wasn't for me :)

Back