O/T yet again.... tattoos

JustForMe

Gold Member
i want another one done, but i dont know where to get it.

and plus with been on LT i get lightheaded can anyone advise what to do. i odnt want to pass out :rolleyes:

Best person re: Tattoos is Chellywelly!! She will be able to tell you ;-)as she is the expert....

I dont have any, as I am the biggest coward ever!

i love them although ive just had to have one removed :p

ive been inspired on here so i know what im going to get :)

one word - yes!!!!

i love the one on her stomach but im still to fat for tht lmao :p

Yeah chels has some amazing tattoos!!!

I had this henna one done on holiday and its what i eventually want done once i can save the dollar but instead of the flower im going to have a butterfly to symbolise freedom and remind me to never go back!

What is it you want done and where?
Am not sure about the passing out thing, just explain it to the tattooist and they should be able to advise you :)

Attachments

• Salou 245.jpg
    Salou 245.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 1,234
i want it where you've got yours. but i want a line of stars

but i want one star for each stone of my weightloss and it'll be a reminder never to go back.

and as i lose more stone ill add more stars.

i want it a bit like this..

Attachments

• star-tattoo-117710193112402.jpg
    star-tattoo-117710193112402.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 41
Thats a cool idea :) I may just have to theif it! :giggle:
How about designing one yerself? xx

haha i wouldnt know where to start. id ask a friend but none if them are artisty types lol

Best bet then do yer research on the tattoo artists in your area and go to the best one and explain to him/her exactly what yer looking for and they should be able to come up with some design for you. Although i think this works out a bit more expensive than just going with your own design or chosing one from their 'catalogues' :)

ooooh! i love tats! :D

usually if you can find a good tattoo artist then can help come up with a design that is best for you. i think that's a great idea for a tat! are you going to get any colors done?

i've got one on my wrist and it doesn't hurt that much.....although i quite like the pain of a tattoo. :D as for the lighthead-idness (yeah i totally made that up haha) just have your shake right before you go and make sure you have your water bottle with you! and when you're done be sure to stand up slowly and you shouldn't have any problems with passing out or anything. hope that helps! :D xxx

agghhhhh...I will just admire everyone else's I think!!!!!!

Chelly has got some fab ones!

i love the one on her stomach but im still to fat for tht lmao :p

Awww Thanks guys :)

I think the most important thing is to discuss it with the tattooist and see whether they are comfortable with doing it or not..

You cant get a tattoo if you have been drinking or were drinking the night before because it thins your blood and you bleed alot more..

But you can still give blood on Lipotrim, so I cant see it having to much effect on your blood.

But bare in mind, that you can pass out at any time whilst being tattooed, diet or not...

You cant control when your body is gonna go, and My tattooist has told me lots of story's about people passing out, and alot of them also wet them selves..

Its the risk we take im afraid :)

thanks for the advice everyone :)

it wasnt that bad teh last few times but im still wary this time.

ill just ask him what he thinks is best.

ive booked and appointment for tomorrow :D

I've 2, one on my shoulder from my uni days, and one on the small of my back - I love them, and I totally love your star for a stone idea ... I too might nick it :)

A good tattooist will help you with the design I'm sure

i want it where you've got yours. but i want a line of stars

but i want one star for each stone of my weightloss and it'll be a reminder never to go back.

and as i lose more stone ill add more stars.

i want it a bit like this..

Thats what I wanted 4 stars on my wrist of some sort to remind me of what I acheived & I am never going back!! :rolleyes:

Back