Oat Bran Crisp breads?

AmyDollBee

I was in Holland and Barrett today checking what Dukan-friendly items they had. I saw these Scandinavian Oat Bran Crisp breads, advertised for Slimming World, but thought they might be ok?

I wrote down the stats: (per crisp bread)
Calories: 31
Protein: 1.62g
Fat: 0.55g
Carbs: 3.32g
Sugar: 0.5g

What do you think?

Also they had oat bran at £1 for a 400g bag... is that pretty cheap? My mum got me my first bag of oat bran so I wasn't sure, but the other option was £1.45 for 500g

I was in Holland and Barrett today checking what Dukan-friendly items they had. I saw these Scandinavian Oat Bran Crisp breads, advertised for Slimming World, but thought they might be ok?

I wrote down the stats: (per crisp bread)
Calories: 31
Protein: 1.62g
Fat: 0.55g
Carbs: 3.32g
Sugar: 0.5g

What do you think?

Also they had oat bran at £1 for a 400g bag... is that pretty cheap? My mum got me my first bag of oat bran so I wasn't sure, but the other option was £1.45 for 500g

Hi Amy welcome to the forum, personally I would say No, these are too high in carbs.

Oatbran in HB is one of the cheapest, however recently Aldi had it in for 99p for a 600g bag, its even finer grain than HB extra fine. I buy HB all the time usually, but have been stocking up each week on Aldis whilst its available LOL.

Back