Attack Oat bran

Just wondering what can you do with oat bran on the attack phase? I'm thinking not much since you only have 1.5 tbsp.
I had it in a yoghurt for breakfast this morning but I've heard you can make muffins etc?
Cally x

Check out the muffin, bread and galette recipes on the recipe page Cally.

Lots of the girls use their oatbran as a crunchy coating for chicken, fish, etc too.

The world is your lobster! :D

P x

I just started on Dukan this morning and I had a sweet galette. Spread with a smear of extra light philly, a slice of healthy living ham (Tesco) and scrambled eggs (one egg, one egg yolk, little drop of skimmed milk and tarragon)

The galette is so easy to make. I used this recipe:

Olive Oil spray
1 1/2 tbsp Oat Bran
1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla 0% Yoghurt
1 Egg
1/2 tsp Cinnamon

1. Spay a non-stick fry pan with the Oil for 1 second. Gently wipe it with paper towel to remove excess oil.
2. In a small bowl place the Oat Bran, Yogurt, Egg and Cinnamon.
3. Whisk until all ingredients come together.
4. Turn heat on pan to medium. Slowly pour the galette mixture into the pan. Scrape out all of the mixture, you don’t want to waste any.
5. When the galette appears to be setting around the edges (it will go a bit opaque and darker) get ready to flip it over! You could make 2 smaller ones to make it even easier on yourself. It will be quite brown underneath, don’t worry that is normal.
Enjoy!

It was very tasty!

Back