Oatly Oat Milk

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Please could someone tell me if this is classed as a healthy extra or is syns? and how many?

The only ones on the HEX list are:

200ml Oatly Healthy Chocolate Oak Drink (presumably a typo! :D)
250ml Oatly Healthy Oat Drink with Vitamins & Calcium

The others would need to be synned (1 syn per 20 calories as no free food) - presumably they dont have enough calcium in.

Hi

I've been in touch with Slimming World and if you are already a Slimming World member, the Syns for this product can be found on the members section of their website or alternatively members can call the Syns hotline on 09068 518 518 Monday - Friday 9 - 7pm. I'm sorry but they won't give me the information direct.

If you get the information, I'd love to know too!

Hi

I've been in touch with Slimming World and if you are already a Slimming World member, the Syns for this product can be found on the members section of their website or alternatively members can call the Syns hotline on 09068 518 518 Monday - Friday 9 - 7pm. I'm sorry but they won't give me the information direct.

If you get the information, I'd love to know too!

Like I said, one syn per 20 calories. I take it you work for Oatly Oat Drinks? :rolleyes:

The only ones on the HEX list are:

200ml Oatly Healthy Chocolate Oak Drink (presumably a typo! :D)
250ml Oatly Healthy Oat Drink with Vitamins & Calcium

The others would need to be synned (1 syn per 20 calories as no free food) - presumably they dont have enough calcium in.

Oh wow and how spooky - I just ordered one 1tr carton of both the chocolate one and the enriched milk from ocado - they were on 2 for £2. I thought the milk one might possibly be a hexb but if the chocolate one is a hexb too that is fab!

Just hope they taste nice now lol And I really hope the chocolate one isn't a typo :8855:

Oh wow and how spooky - I just ordered one 1tr carton of both the chocolate one and the enriched milk from ocado - they were on 2 for £2. I thought the milk one might possibly be a hexb but if the chocolate one is a hexb too that is fab!

Just hope they taste nice now lol And I really hope the chocolate one isn't a typo :8855:

Heh, yeah the "Oak" bit was right but the ch*col*te bit was a big fat LIIEEEEE mwahaha!!! :D

So pleased, I love Oatly, especially now they do the chilled version instead of the UHT packet version.

Back