1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Oats so simple as a healthy extra

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Fedupwelshgirl, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Fedupwelshgirl

Fedupwelshgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    This question has probably already been asked. Can you have Oat so simple as a healthy extra:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abisaurus

abisaurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(36.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, it used to be a healthy extra B but was removed as an option when they changed the recipe, sorry.x.x.

4. Fedupwelshgirl

Fedupwelshgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Shame I really used to enjoy that.

5. abisaurus

abisaurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(36.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Me too, so convenient! What I find useful is when you have a little time spare you could measure out the amount of porridge you can have as a hexb into little sandwich baggies then they're like a home-made grab and go. All you have to do then is measure your milk or what when you make the porridge up (I just make it in a jug) This workd out a heck of a lot cheaper too, it was less than £1 for a massive bag of asdas own brand porridge oats. You can also add cinnamon or nutmeg or even sweetner into the baggy with the porridge so you have some syn-free flavour :) .x.x.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.