1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Oats so simple as a healthy extra

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Fedupwelshgirl, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Fedupwelshgirl

Fedupwelshgirl Well-Known Member

This question has probably already been asked. Can you have Oat so simple as a healthy extra:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

Hi, it used to be a healthy extra B but was removed as an option when they changed the recipe, sorry.x.x.

4. Fedupwelshgirl

Fedupwelshgirl Well-Known Member

Shame I really used to enjoy that.

5. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

Me too, so convenient! What I find useful is when you have a little time spare you could measure out the amount of porridge you can have as a hexb into little sandwich baggies then they're like a home-made grab and go. All you have to do then is measure your milk or what when you make the porridge up (I just make it in a jug) This workd out a heck of a lot cheaper too, it was less than £1 for a massive bag of asdas own brand porridge oats. You can also add cinnamon or nutmeg or even sweetner into the baggy with the porridge so you have some syn-free flavour :) .x.x.