Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OBCT not me...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mekchewecomel, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mekchewecomel

mekchewecomel Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    None
    Hi all... I need help to lose weight, that is why I am here :) . It's has been a such a roller-coaster ride since I started about a year ago. After the 'battle', now I hope I am more focus and not easily distracted :D

Weight: 80 kg.
    Target loss: 8 kg (achieved)
    Weight: 72 kg
    Target loss: 7.2 kg
    Exercise: Daily [45 minutes]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teddysgoldengirl

teddysgoldengirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, best of luck with your weight loss, and congrats on your loss to date! Are you following a diet? :)

4. mekchewecomel

mekchewecomel Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    None
    Thank you Teddy. I'm not following any diet. I used to control my food intake but it has been a slow process, I need to speed thing up. So now, I exercise 6 days a week for about 30 - 40 minutes, increase my protein intake, reduce sugar and carbo and drink lots of water. I still can't let go of the fatty stuff but I' working on it. Now my weight is around 70++. I hope to lose a bit more by end of August. What about you?

5. teddysgoldengirl

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow you must have great willpower! What you're doing sounds great. I follow the Slimming World diet, I have to say I love it, the food is great and you can still have a little bit of what you fancy! I started in June and have lost each week apart from when I went on holidays for two weeks and stayed the same. Hoping to lose 30lbs by Christmas, ambitious I know !!

6. mekchewecomel

mekchewecomel Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    None
    My willpower is being tested everyday especially when I pass by a bakery... Those beautiful chocolate cheese cakes... hmmm yummy. Anyway, good luck with Slimming World. I know we both can do this.

7. teddysgoldengirl

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohh I know how you feel, I live near a bakery and every morning I wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread, gonna have to start locking myself in the house! Best of luck to you too!

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.