Obese: A year to save my life

I've recently watched a couple on Sky, I can't remember what days they're on which is a shame or else I'd record them! The exercise they do help me push myself at the gym because I think if they can do it at the size they are I can definitely push myself to do something similar, I find it really helps when your struggling!

sparx said:
I've recently watched a couple on Sky, I can't remember what days they're on which is a shame or else I'd record them! The exercise they do help me push myself at the gym because I think if they can do it at the size they are I can definitely push myself to do something similar, I find it really helps when your struggling!

Thurs 9pm but can't remember the channel. Might be pick?

Thurs 9pm but can't remember the channel. Might be pick?​

I've never heard of pick is that a UK channel?​

No haven't seen that one used to love 'fat families' though haha! I really want to watch The Biggest Loser too (any series) going to try and find some more of them online.

They did an English and American series of Obese, both really good and very inspirational. The English series has Jessie Pavelka as the trainer who I must say is very very good looking :D

Back