obsessed with sex!!!!!!!!

lol, OMG 200 replies to this thread already :D I dont know, you lot are such a bad influence ;) xxx

Lol Toni you as bad if not worse hun!! xxx

Hahaha, no, but maybe the smelly breath does, Bluuurgh! xxx lol

Lol, just read the whole thread..... I missed out last night you lot are nuts, but very funny xxx

This was the best fun ever.well done girls I am not alone!!!!I'll start a thread next week about the time my friend shirley accidently gave her father in law a blow job,or the time my brother ger nearly married a ladyboy in Thailand

This was the best fun ever.well done girls I am not alone!!!!I'll start a thread next week about the time my friend shirley accidently gave her father in law a blow job,or the time my brother ger nearly married a ladyboy in Thailand
Completely intrigued now, will have to let us all know when so we don't miss it!
:D

my life is positivly boring compared to yours how long you gonna make us wait ? xx

Lol, just read the whole thread..... I missed out last night you lot are nuts, but very funny xxx

Me too :(. Really funny thread :D

They are corrupting me Louise xxxx

Lol Fi what a god damn waste!!!! xxx

OMFG!!! just cringing at the father in law bit!!! Eeeewwww!!! x

Hahahaha me too that is just repulsive lo yuk xx

yes you naughty, filthy, dirty women....Thanks Louise glad you look out for mex

Nothing to do with me! I havent said 1 naughty thing this evening! xxx

Back