Off LT for a week - need to refeed HELP!!!

Teez

My new job is taking me to Gib next week. Realistically, I know that I cannot do LT whilst there - it will be too much. I know we will be going out to eat in the evenings and whilst I do not mind doning LT at home, I don't want to do it with my new boss somewhere abroad. As a compromise I hve decided to do protein and veg and no alcohol. I've been going mad - will I be able to get a protein only meal on the plane and for breakfast in the hotel? It's important to me!
Any advice from you guys? Whilst I know it's no carbs (I want to keep in ketosis if possible) what can I have and what amounts (I only eat chicken and fish anyway). I fly out this weekend - please be quick with your advice!!:wave_cry:

I doubt if you'll be able to get a protein only meal on the plane. I would take something with you - these days it certainly isn't unusual to hear people say 'I don't eat airline food' - the very fact that it is so processed is a good enough reason and many people simply don't like it.
Breakfast in a hotel shouldn't be a problem - continental breakfasts contain a lot of meats as a rule, some cheeses .... yoghurt? You should be able to find something.

Best of luck x

Back