Off the wagon big time!

Hev_Sparrow

Silver Member
Guys, I am feeling awful today. Yesterday I had 58.5 syns! So today I feel really fat and greedy :-( I can't even tell you it's because I had a meal out or anything, it was just biscuits and chocolate bars :-( Now I feel like my whole week has gone to crap.

I wouldn't feel bad, just draw a line (as they always say!) and start a fresh. We all have a blow out from time to time, we are only human! Maybe go back to writing everything down, I know when I do this I double think what I want to use syns on. If your craving sweet stuff why not look at ways to 'fool' yourself into thinking your eating them. For example oat biscuits? (HEB). Don't be hard on yourself! Good luck today :)

Don't let it suck you up. Forget it and start a new day or else you will just go downhill and think sod it. I am talking from personal experience, it is a journey and you have come a long way. Just take one day at a time ☺

Like the above, draw a line under it start again. We all have days like that its just how you deal with it thereon that makes all the difference:)

Thanks :) The worst bit is I am writing everything down! :confused: But back to it today! I'm just rubbish at resisting when people are offering out chocolate digestives and I've got an apple... Y'know, I'd be fine if I worked in an office by myself with no one to lead me astray!

Have you got any good breakfast ideas? Currently I have 2 weetabix, with milk and fruit but that takes up my HexA & B so I can't use it for snacking later on. I'm allergic to eggs which doesn't help because everything I see says eggs for breakfast!

I tend to keep my HEB for later so don't often have cereal etc as I don't find it 'fills' me. You could maybe make Overnight oats with just half the oats or just have one weetabix and use second HEB half for later? Say for a slice of toast or an alpen light bar? For breakfast I usually have fruit if I'm at work so I chop up lots of melon or whatever I fancy and have that with a yoghurt. If I'm at home I try and have something more filling like eggs (which is a shame your allergic cos so versatile) or I have beans, toast, bacon medallions etc for a 'fry-lite up'. Some sausages are also low syn and SW do frozen ones in iceland so you could have them with beans and save your heb. SW website has good ideas too and I sometimes have a nosey on SW instagram pages so I can steal other peoples ideas lol :)

Today has been much better so far, thank you for the support guys! It's so easy to get into the "i've started eating rubbish so I might as well carry on" mind frame. But I'm trying to use my syns sensibly today, and keep them pretty low to try and balance out yesterday a bit! I'm going to Google breakfast alternatives in a bit, see if I can save my HexB for later. Does anyone know what the Quaker microwaveable porridge oats count as? Are they a HexB or syns (or free?)?

Why not make a breakfast pot I cook up mushrooms s/w sausages some bacon even slice potatoes an add it to beans an chopped tomatoes great for breakfast as make a big bowl an just keep in the fridge stick in a bowl an heat or even stick in a tub an reheat at work if pos that way you have you b for another use

You doing well, draw a line and keep going I like the scanbran cake shame about being allergic as its in the cake but I'm sure we could fine a. Substitute. I've done the scan bean challenge for 6 days so not doing to badly lost 4 pounds

You doing well, draw a line and keep going I like the scanbran cake shame about being allergic as its in the cake but I'm sure we could fine a. Substitute. I've done the scan bean challenge for 6 days so not doing to badly lost 4 pounds

What does it involve? 4 pounds in 6 days is good! I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow AM but not expecting great things! I can eat eggs if they're in cakes (hence how I've put weight on lol!) it's just if I have like an omelette or something, makes my belly bad :( What's in the scan bran cake?

So scan bran cake is good way of gett fibre.

5 X scan bran
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 teaspoon of lemon essence
1 X muller light vanilla yog
1/4th teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons sweetner
I put a dash of cinnamon in
2 X eggs

Soften your scan bran (in a microwavable mixing bowl) with a some hot water. Just enough to soften it - this is a moist cake and the less water you can do this with the better - scan bran sprinkles work best.
2. Mix in the eggs, cinnamon,vanilla yog and essence Mix really thoroughly.
3. Mix in the sweetener.
4. Mix in lemon essence

Then put in the oven on 200 for 30 mins take out mix 3 tablespoons of sweetner and I lemon juice on low heat then pour on to cake then back in the oven for 10 mins

That's my vanilla/lemon drizzle cake but you can put what you like in I made toffee yog cake then I put choc shot orange( 2 syns per tablespoon) on top of the cake so yum. Also going to try the cherry bake well one this had almond essence and cherry muller light yog

Back